Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you get Resource Points for going to international events? - F1 CAREER MODE

Im just wondering if in the career mode when going to these international events & driving these classic cars, you get any resource points?
or is just a complete waste of time? do you actually gain anything concerning your progress for your car?

what bonus? now whenever I go to intl.events i don't even get peanuts. completely pointless...

alex98p said:
what bonus? now whenever I go to intl.events i don't even get peanuts. completely pointless...
Maybe you should take a closer look at the diagonal upgrades in the R&D-Tree :)

alex98p said:
Maybe you should take a closer look at the diagonal upgrades in the R&D-Tree :)

Racing and winning the Invitational races help to decrease the R&D timing for minor, major and ultimate upgrades by half.

izoazlion said:
I've actually found you don't have to win them you just have to go to them. 
Serious??? I always redo several times to win and get the career points. Thanks anyway for the info. 

Besides the extra's, I think it's just fun to do. Still hoping they have the event were RedBull is driving with snowchains on a downhill slope.

I just retire from the events dont see see the point in them as the is no reward for doing them good idea just been implemented  very poorly

They are awful. I've managed to complete all the goals in regards to the diagonal parts of the R & D tree so now just don't bother with them. 

When you get to one....before leaving your laptop to GO TO INVITATIONAL EVENT....quit to main menu, re-enter Career, click options, reduce difficulty.

I like driving a few of the cars....but not that much.

@1512marcel - downhill with snowchains sounds awesome