F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

CM might have doged a bullet with the old gen release of F1 2014

I swore off buying F1 2014 because of many reasons but I am buying it for one reason only, Wheel Support! I was really excited about the upcoming releases on the PS4 but none of them support my Logitech wheel so guess what, I'm buying F1 2014... Not sure what CM have in mind with wheel support for F1 2015 but I'm not going to buy a new wheel when the one I have works perfectly...Lucky CM...

I saw that the PS4 does not support the Logitech G27, that is insane! Hopefully CM continue to support Logitech on the PC platform next year. 

There is no reason that CM would ditch old wheel support on PC. PC version always has more wheel support these years compared to Xbox and PS3 version.

So? 2015 will be current gen and won't support the old gen steering wheels. I don't think CM dodged a bullet, they are getting a bullet full impact without a vest. No one I know even talks about F1 2014. It's all about Driveclub, Project CARS, The CREW.  Seems like CM is going to have a bad year with declining sales as a result of not supporting current gen consoles.

So? 2015 will be current gen and won't support the old gen steering wheels. I don't think CM dodged a bullet, they are getting a bullet full impact without a vest. No one I know even talks about F1 2014. It's all about Driveclub, Project CARS, The CREW.  Seems like CM is going to have a bad year with declining sales as a result of not supporting current gen consoles.
granted so lets all stop complaining about it and move on, everyone knows that 2014 is merely a gap filler so they can put more effort into 2015 and build it from scratch, hopefully theyll have used their time and our stretched patience wisely and made 2015 a far better game then any of their previous, It can only get better from here guys, not a personal attack at you belgium :P

I dont understand.......

Why dont these old gen, 360/ps3 wheels work on the new/current gen. 

I believe its the same for some headsets, although my turtle beach XP500's apparently will work with an xbox one, some definately wont. 

Its a shame Driveclub is a playstation exclusive,   that game looks to be the closest thing to PGR since, well PGR. Team racing is awesome. 

I have high hopes for Project cars, but I will need to try it in a shop before I buy 2 copies of the game, and 2 xbox one's.  The slightest hint of NFS shift handling, and its a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  

R4pp3r said:
granted so lets all stop complaining about it and move on, everyone knows that 2014 is merely a gap filler so they can put more effort into 2015 and build it from scratch, hopefully theyll have used their time and our stretched patience wisely and made 2015 a far better game then any of their previous, It can only get better from here guys, not a personal attack at you belgium :P
Agreed but maybe the extratime will allow people to develop wheels or wheel support for the new consoles. Not saying that will happen but there is always the possibility.