Sign in to follow this  

oculus vr implementation

will there be vr support like there will be in grid autosport i know i would buy this game if it had. if not i think i'll skip this years and wait for 2015.

I bought F1 2011/2012/2013/2014 and Grid auto sport. 
I'm sorry to buy F1 2014 for failing to support the oculus VR. 
Grid auto sport supports, but the internal look of the car is ugly and poor. 
I can not play because F1 does not own the monitor, only the oculus VR. 

Therefore, with the Assetto Corsa and the launch of Project cars, do not intend to buy F1 2015 even though support for VR Oculus. Since I can not play anymore F1.Até others think about deleting them not to take up space on my pc.

Awong124 said:
I hope F1 2015 will have Project Morpheus and Oculus Rift support.
It won't, I'd be surprised if any AAA games support it. You need a really high resolution and a very high framerate, the PS4 isn't powerful enough for that and still have decent graphics. I wouldn't be surprised if Morpheus was for PS5 

seem's like other codies games are getting the rift treatment like grid auto sprot and toybox turbos. shame f1 wont be getting it.

Hughesy said:
Awong124 said:
I hope F1 2015 will have Project Morpheus and Oculus Rift support.
It won't, I'd be surprised if any AAA games support it. You need a really high resolution and a very high framerate, the PS4 isn't powerful enough for that and still have decent graphics. I wouldn't be surprised if Morpheus was for PS5 
PCARS is supposedly going to support Project Morpheus.

They would be fools if they didn't support the oculus rift in F1 2015 on the PC the interest in the rift is enormous.
And racing games are ideal for it. I've just had the DK2 and the racing games I've actually got to work with it just blows my mind. The feeling you get is hard to describe. You look down on the steering wheel in the game and put your hands on your own steering wheel and it feels like you're holding the steering wheel in the game it's weird. The first game I got it working with was assetto corsa, I put the rift on and was just looking around the cockpit for ages. When I finally decided to have a drive I actually felt like I was moving just felt so real and natural. Any simulator that doesn't support the oculus rift will be making a big mistake.