Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Team mate slower is not a bug confirmed

It's not that they're "slower", it's that they don't improve with the upgrades that the player gives them. In the beginning, provided your difficulty is set properly, they could well outpace you and other cars around them, but as you go through the season and apply upgrades, you will improve, but they won't. Eventually, as everyone else on the grid also improves, your teammate will end up being consistently last in every single race.

It's not a case of "waaaah, my teammate's slow!" If you check any Youtube series or Twitch stream where they're playing as McLaren, even if it's just at the end of the first season, you'll see their teammate slowly fall back, every... single... race.

There's one I'm following at the moment, he's 3 seasons in, 105% difficulty, keeping up with Verstappen at Spa because he's fitted all his engine power upgrades. Where's Vandoorne? Qualifies 20th, finishes last. Every single race.

That screenshot could signify anything. For instance, Perez could've been on quicker tyres meaning a better launch out of the final corner and slipstream + DRS someone all the way up to turn 1.

They have 0 engine upgrade and is a shame they take half a year to fix it. Should be fixed and checked when they fixed mclaren engine for our own car.

I didint played f1 2017 for a month cause this bug is not fixed. Currently season 3 with Mclaren.