Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.10 Discussion thread

This is heartbreaking. Absolutely crushing to have to wait. 
Blame Microsoft for not wanting the patch to break your XB1, but for taking longer than Sony.

Can't wait for the update on PS4. Sure, these things aren't that much fun, but I never lost fun playing the game since release. I wanted a F1 game and I got it, you guys keep improving it and I'll be happy. Hate those "players" acting like their ramblings would change anything, so childish.
You act like its wrong for us to want a Career mode that doesnt have a cripplingly enormous glitch that directly affects the game

I once asked Fernando Alonso on Twitter if he wanted to borrow my 2004 Civic.  Probably wouldn't get any points but at least he'd get to the end for a change.

He didn't reply. :)

Senna755 said:
I once asked Fernando Alonso on Twitter if he wanted to borreow my 2004 Civic.  Probably wouldn't get any points but at least he'd get to the end for a change.

He didn't reply. :)
An Alfa would probably go further then a McLaren. 

What's the VSC and SC like??  heard a report that someone got overtaken under VSC and couldn't take the spot back.
I just did a 50% around Singapore and during the safety car, Alonso overtook me. This was on PS4 with patch 1.10.

@F1Support @jennyannem, that's 2 that i know of. What's going on with this bloody SC? Surely it was well documented that cars were overtaking under SC and VSC.

Hey come on @jennyannem. I play 50% Hungary and under SC Ericsson overtakes everybody and goes 3 laps up, and then in Canada, Palmer overtakes about 3 cars under VSC. I still also heard SC online and FL online are still broken. Don't know about teammate bug but not expecting much. For goodness sake @F1Support make a working game. 

Thus is a joke... Never seen a safety car yet!!!
Or vsc in 25 percent races so far.. Also heard from my 100 percent league, that it don't exist.  
3 months down the line fro. Paying full price on the store, and yet  any get a proper game...... 
Don't understand what happening here.. And because you don't get an explanation, I think it's game over.....