Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.10 Discussion thread

Keep having weird screen freezes during online races, has happened in every session online, ruined my league race, anyone else having this issues
PC/XBO/PS4?

I know I had a similar issue on PS4 with Pcars. It turned out to be a USB device I had hooked up (In my case it was a multi-port powered USB, to get more USB ports on my PS4) that caused the issue.

So maybe go through the different USB devices you have hooked up if any (depending on platform) and see if anything makes a difference.

Keep having weird screen freezes during online races, has happened in every session online, ruined my league race, anyone else having this issues
PC/XBO/PS4?

I know I had a similar issue on PS4 with Pcars. It turned out to be a USB device I had hooked up (In my case it was a multi-port powered USB, to get more USB ports on my PS4) that caused the issue.

So maybe go through the different USB devices you have hooked up if any (depending on platform) and see if anything makes a difference.
Completely agree, mine was a usb headset on PC, it was causing pauses and microstutters, unplugged it and all is well.  I can replicate the issue.

Happened to me most when online and especially when recording.

See post on pausing whilst recording in the technical assistance forum for more information if you require.

PC/XBO/PS4?

Completely agree, mine was a usb headset on PC, it was causing pauses and microstutters, unplugged it and all is well.  I can replicate the issue.

Happened to me most when online and especially when recording.

See post on pausing whilst recording in the technical assistance forum for more information if you require.
Maybe we can all just unplug our USB wheels and have done with it.

I've not been through the whole thread so i'm unsure if this has been mentioned before, but since the patch it seems as if AI become too fast during the race relative to their performance through the rest of the weekend. 

This happens when the AI make their first pitstop, and seem to gain anywhere from 0.5 to a second a lap on where their times should be. A great example of this can be seen in my recent stream, where a Ferrari was pulling a second a lap on me on soft tyres, whilst I was on SS tyres that were in good condition. Watch the gap to Kimi and how must faster Bottas is, both on soft tyres. For more context I had caught and passed Bottas earlier in the race.(Please see link included)
http://youtu.be/AHrCPBhCCDk?t=8627

I was also overtaken under the safety car. Not as big of an issue, but frustrating nonetheless.
http://youtu.be/AHrCPBhCCDk?t=6417

I hope you guys fix this, as it sorta ruins the game for those of us who take part in the longer races.

look that  f1 2017,the sky is white clouds infinite at heavy rain of comparasion with f1 2016  https://youtu.be/jP5Vhs7TTY4
Needs updates!!

Hallo ich wollte mal fragen ob das möglich ist das man in der online Meisterschaft auch Verschleiß an den motorenteilen einführen kann wie im Karriere Modus. 

Rolandbeh said:
Hallo ich wollte mal fragen ob das möglich ist das man in der online Meisterschaft auch Verschleiß an den motorenteilen einführen kann wie im Karriere Modus. 
Die Idee finde ich brillant, allerdings wird DAS dieses Jahr nicht mehr passieren. Leider...

The one thing I hate about Codemasters making F1 games - the dead silence, without closure, no final send-off, no idea whether they're working on another patch or not.

Just tell us whether you're done with the game - communication is all that I want. If you say no more patches, then fine, but now we just wait and hope either for some announcement about a patch that's already on Steam QA, or an announcement about F1 2018 months down the line.

For F1 2016, we all thought it was dead until randomly a patch popped up in February or somewhere thereabouts in the new year.

So, @F1Support, do you have any news for us?

CODEMASTER- HELP ME !!
As clouds do not darken like in previous games. The sky does not change, the sky of the dry climate is the same as rain, white clouds even with rays of sun, in the wet weather falling rain. Help me when it leaves a update of this?

Good to see codies leaving us in the dark like they did last year! Gone on their extended Christmas break, will probably release a patch in February that breaks more things too. Ahhhh what a great team. 

Acerees said:
Esports has finished so there will be no more patches guys.
There will, but not till February. They need all of December and November off to think up a new way to mess up the game. 

Honestly at this point I’ve no idea why we’re still putting up with this crap. We need to boycott F1 2018 if we’re gonna get anywhere. 

@jennyannem , do you know if this bug will be fixed? Thanks in advance

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/59496/ai-collision-with-the-safety-car-monaco#latest

Well since the last patch on PS4 we had safety car issues constant yellow flags from disconnecting cars and tonight by far the worst 

6 separate drivers all disconnected from the lobby and when we rejoined no one could take control of the cars but none of the drivers who didn’t get disconnected saw us leave or rejoin the room multiple times