Jump to content Jump to content

Patch 1.10 Discussion thread

jennyannem

Can't wait for the update on PS4. Sure, these things aren't that much fun, but I never lost fun playing the game since release. I wanted a F1 game and I got it, you guys keep improving it and I'll be happy. Hate those "players" acting like their ramblings would change anything, so childish.
You act like its wrong for us to want a Career mode that doesnt have a cripplingly enormous glitch that directly affects the game
Hey come on @jennyannem. I play 50% Hungary and under SC Ericsson overtakes everybody and goes 3 laps up, and then in Canada, Palmer overtakes about 3 cars under VSC. I still also heard SC online and FL online are still broken. Don't know about teammate bug but not expecting much. For goodness sake @F1Support make a working game. 
Thus is a joke... Never seen a safety car yet!!!
Or vsc in 25 percent races so far.. Also heard from my 100 percent league, that it don't exist.  
3 months down the line fro. Paying full price on the store, and yet  any get a proper game...... 
Don't understand what happening here.. And because you don't get an explanation, I think it's game over..... 

Archived