Sign in to follow this  

Grid/Codemaster's killer

I'm convinced it all comes down to jealousy. There's a clear element of denial when you can't accept something that's literally right in your face.

LOL LOL 

Wow your such a clean driver,  You pass every car soooooooooooooo cleanly,  LOL

I tried it,  I beat your time.  1.26.267

So I guess thats just shows keyboard are slower.  But I knew that anyway.  

The keyboard is abit like your racing style.  Your either full throttle or nothing.  There are cars infront of you, and instead of racing them, you just ram into the back of them.  
Just like you do against real people.  

Try using your brakes, and not hitting the cars infront. Doing this will likely cause you to lose some speed,  but its called clean racing.  Its not ok to ram into the back of another car and just think, oh well, rubbing is racing.   Thats not rubbing, and its not racing.  

1:26.267 isn't that hard, I flopped the last two turns heavily and that lost me a good chunk of time, 3 tenths at the least.

Also, it's AI, I don't care too much about hitting them because they're nothing but obstacles anyway. However, you like to treat every little mistake or touch against you as a crime, and you repay it by crashing people. That's not my problem, that's yours. I'd totally let you drive with me, but I reckon you'll lose your cool too quickly when you get your butt whooped, and continue to keep slamming me.

1:26.267 isn't that hard, I flopped the last two turns heavily and that lost me a good chunk of time, 3 tenths at the least.

Also, it's AI, I don't care too much about hitting them because they're nothing but obstacles anyway. However, you like to treat every little mistake or touch against you as a crime, and you repay it by crashing people. That's not my problem, that's yours. I'd totally let you drive with me, but I reckon you'll lose your cool too quickly when you get your butt whooped, and continue to keep slamming me.
No one said it was hard.  I just said I beat your time. As you didnt think I could.  

I know they are AI's, but thats how you drive with real people.  Thats not being a good clean racer. 

I do not treat every mistake or touch against me like a crime.  ONLY the ones which are deliberate, and from people who claim to know how to race, and be good and clean while they do it.   

for example,  the 1st time I raced you, and you took me out on the 2nd turn.  You laugh and drive away.  The very next corner your in the sand.  

I know you said you were hit from behind, but we both know that wasnt the case.  

I really dont care about this.  You showed your video, I beat the time,  proving to myself what I knew to be true in the 1st place.  Controllers are better than keyboards.   If your happy with your input device, then good for you. 

Who knows, maybe if you spent the time, and developed your skills with the controller you might get faster.   Then I wouldnt be able to beat your time.   I know if I had a decent setup for my wheel and pedals, I could be much faster,  but It would take a while, as Id have to learn to race with the wheel again. 

Alright, whenever you feel like actually racing instead of bragging on your hot laps, which probably took you an hour to get, I'll be waiting. ;)

Alright, whenever you feel like actually racing instead of bragging on your hot laps, which probably took you an hour to get, I'll be waiting. ;)

Amphydoodle said:
 Or maybe it's because you know you can't replicate that time on a controller 

LOL,  who's bragging about hotlaps?? I simply informed you, I had beaten your time.  
And done it with a controller.  

You can wait all you want.  I have no interest in racing you.  You have already shown me your not capable of racing clean with me.   

Its your lack of willingness to use you brakes, to avoid contact I cant be bothered with.

You think your a good racer.  Yet you think its ok to ram into cars that are going slower than you.   If you can take a corner at 120mph, and there are cars on that corner doing 90mph, then you need to use your brakes.  But you dont.  You just scream into them, and knock them off the track.  

A good racer, would be looking to make sure they dont hit other cars, and pass cleanly using a bit of race craft.   

Anyone who can race cleanly and does race cleanly, who has raced me, will have found I race clean.  

The 1st time I encountered you, you take me out, and then I took you out.   YOU never attempted to race me cleanly.  Im never going to attempt to race you.  Whats the point?  Your smug, arrogant, and you have a right to be infront of everyone.   You dont race....you ram, or lag through everyone.  

Ive been in some heated discussions on this forum with @RWBSUPERCHARGER,  Ive raced him and some of his crew.  

@Amphydoodle,   How many times do you think I have taken out RWBSUPERCHARGER, or any of his crew? 

I even managed to survive a mass noob kick one night.   If I remember correctly there was a certain European community member in the lobby.  Another of the community's clean racers,  and he got kicked, because he sucks, and he was all over the road, taking people out left n right.   I actually got my GF to come and watch my screen so she could see how bad this guy was.  

Im not going to say his name, he would get all upset, and it would probably start an argument.  
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   I wouldnt want to do that.  :smiley: 

Im not the troublesome racer that you think @Amphydoodle.  But your never going to find that out.  

If someone is an idiot with me, Im a bigger idiot back to them.   (Assuming they can afford a connection that makes them solid long enough to hit them)

BTW,  It was my 2nd race attempt that I beat your time.  1st attempt an overly aggressive Alpha AI took me out.  Felipe Santos is a cheat!!!  

An hour......judging me by your standards are you?

We've gone over this a thousand times babe, I was pushed into you on that RBR race. You simply decided to slam me back for it. Surely you must know how it feels when someone behind you misses the braking point and bumps you? But alas, you're too blind to understand.

I mean if you're going to take my accidental hit that was caused by the person behind me as a purposeful hit and make it a first impression, then I'm totally okay with having the first impression that you're a terrible driver, that has anger management issues and can't stop exacting revenge on people who probably didn't intentionally hit you in the first place. It's only fair.

RTAnoskills, you seriously underestimate KB users. I'm a wheel user myself, but I always gave credit to keyboarders.

If you can't achieve a certain level of skill with KB, this doesn't mean it's impossible. Maybe your parents always told you that you are the best and now you can't accept the fact that you are not?
Here's the sad truth: you are not performing on the limits of human capabilities. In anything.
This "if you are faster than me, you must be a cheater" credo always amused me. Almost like saying Usain Bolt is a cheater, because you can't run 100m in 9,58s (and nobody else can in the past 5 years)

How about you forget about your online incident and do a Time Trial to solve your argument? Two rounds, both of you pick one track and category (just make sure it's available).
Amphy, you can record videos with inputs, but upload if RTAnoskill admits he can't beat you. And I'm sure it will be so eventually.

I dont know why I even bother, but I guess the only thing necessary to proof here is that its possible to have a keyboarder faster in racing games. I looked for the rankings of the games I raced when I was a keyboarder and the only one I found still online was this one: http://u2.wrecord.com/ !

The important thing here is that I was using a keyboard and I was still in 1st place when they closed the competition, some 2-3 years after I sent my last improvement (on a side note, this league had a backgroud software which would prevent cheating by cheacking files and memory usage - in fact, it was the software that would even validate and upload the results). All the fastest Arcade/Semi-Arcade racing dudes at that time were doing this World Records Championship (the guy in 2nd was the 2007 Need For Speed Carbon WCG Winner in San Francisco; the guy in 9th was the 2005 Need For Speed Underground 2 WCG Winner in Singapore), across all platforms (keyboard, gamepad, wheel and even joysticks).

Bottom line, there has been and probably there will be in the future games where keyboard will be faster, mainly because there will always be "internal compensations" for digital controllers, or it would be unplayable. This said, I dont know a "true" simulation where analog was slower then digital, but definately there were and probably still are racing games outsider that group where digital is faster.

@Zodh said: 
RTAnoskills
, you seriously underestimate KB users. I'm a wheel user myself, but I always gave credit to keyboarders.
Good for you.

If you can't achieve a certain level of skill with KB, this doesn't mean it's impossible.
Very true.   Where did I say that I cannot drive using the keyboard? 

I said the controller was better.  Just like a wheel is better than a controller.

Maybe your parents always told you that you are the best and now you can't accept the fact that you are not?
No they didnt im afraid.  Your assuming my upbringing was like your own. Assumption is the mother of all.........????

Here's the sad truth: you are not performing on the limits of human capabilities. In
anything.
WOW,  LMFAO.   When did I say I was?   You are, are you?  

This "if you are faster than me, you must be a cheater" credo always amused me. Almost like saying Usain Bolt is a cheater, because you can't run 100m in 9,58s (and nobody else can in the past 5 years)
You will have to quote me here to prove me wrong,  I never have that attitude. I dont accuse people of cheating unless I know they are. 

Now there are some CHEATS!  

How about you forget about your online incident and do a Time Trial to solve your argument? Two rounds, both of you pick one track and category (just make sure it's available).
Amphy, you can record videos with inputs, but upload if RTAnoskill admits he can't beat you. And I'm sure it will be so eventually.
Im not interested. Ive raced against him.  He was dirty.  Thats that.

Why were the other people from the forum, who play on PC, that have raced me in RWB's lobby,  clean with me?   Only 1 noob in that lobby was dirty.  

Surely someone with the anger issues I apparently have, would have just started crashing people all over the place.....wouldnt I?   You seem to know me so well.  

Yet I didnt.  And they didnt crash me.  They just want to race, and guess what.....thats all I want to do.  Thats all I did.  Untill some laggy noob decided to T-bone.  He did it, just to see what I would do.   You can believe his rhetoric all you like,  The fact of the matter is,  I was clean, yet im supposed to be a dirty noob, who attacks anyone who scrapes my paint.  

There were scrapes and little bumps with some of the RWB guys, but nothing position losing, or race ending.  Nothing unfair, just the usual scuffs n bumps associated   with touring car racing.  

Then the noob joins, and I get T-boned.  LOL

BTW - its impossible to get hit from behind, if your the last car on the track. 

So, @Zodh,  Im not interested in anything to do with this noob.  He may be clean with others, but he couldnt do it with me,   when EVERYONE else managed to.  

What platform do you play on?   Somehow im guessing its not the Xbox. 

@V8R3L3NTL3SS1  Thanks for the abuse report.   

Hows driveclub?   Does it freeze?   I saw a gameplay video yesterday of that game. it looked like the car was floating instead of being driven.  

Funny how after your abuse thread,  your all quiet, and your only clicking on off topic and abuse/spam etc.   Yet with in seconds of me posting your there to click on it.  ROFLMAO

Thanks.  
Enjoy drive club.  :smile: 

There was a guy behind me. Look, I can go on for years about this as you can, but let's be honest. I don't think your attitude makes your argument convincing at all, albeit not being a legitimate argument anyway. You make up stories of what happened behind you when you're not looking behind you, but the fact of the matter was, there was 4 people on that circuit, I was in 3rd, and on the last turn, I was bumped in the rear by 4th.

I remember that turn very specifically because it will forever be the image of you that I keep with me. You simply cannot control your instinct (and otherwise anger), and so every accident that happens to you is purposeful without somebody going "SORRY" on the mic.

I'm sorry, that's not how this world works. I'd be afraid to see what you would do in a real F1 car. Would you purposefully throw a driver into the wall and risk his life because he accidentally spun you on a turn? Your view of things sure enforces that sort of policy.

Also, I'm pretty sure if I never downtalked your petty, cheesy and childish attitude, you wouldn't hold such a strong and wrong opinion of me, and you'd be ready to challenge me. Too bad, you're still stuck on an accident that happened several weeks ago. Too bad indeed.

LOL,  it was in RWBSUPERCHARGERS lobby, on RED BULL,  and there were a few more than 4 people in there.   

You took me out on red bull.  I nailed you back the very next corner.  That was it for that race. 
Charger and most of his team left the lobby,  im guessing it was bed time, it was fairly late for the UK anyway.  

Then I was the host, and you decide to brake check me at the start.   Then for the next few races, im trying to take out your laggy ass.  Im happy to admit it didnt go that well,  but your lagging, so its very hard to get the timing correct.    You got BINNED on brandshatch though.   Maybe the people in your house stopped using the internet at the right time,  who knows, but you were on the ground, and you got BINNED,  LOL.

@Zodh  Anytime ive set on TT on the PC, has been done on the Xbox too.  I did this for 2 reasons.

1:  to show that there is no performance increase with better graphics,  
2: Because SETHIOZ (youtube that name with autoport) crap cannot happen on the xbox. 

Im not calling/implying anyone on the forum or in this thread, or anyone on the leaderboards is a cheat, or uses these noobs trainers,  Im just stating that it doesnt happen on the xbox. 

Whoa, hold on there, I like to know my men before I kiss them. That being said, I think I made my point so I guess there's no reason to keep arguing. 

Whoa, hold on there, I like to know my men before I kiss them. That being said, I think I made my point so I guess there's no reason to keep arguing. 
don't worry I was joking thar's why I used the smiley

Only the wheel have no assist(depend of you advanced steering setting). Keyboard & gamepad have steering assist. Some game have ridiculous aggressive steering assist on the joystick where it always fall on the optimum perfect line which the keyboard would probably do better.

If you're careful enough to place yourself before the corner, you just have to brake & turn at a certain point to fall on it. Voila it's done & you're on top.

http://youtu.be/-K1D87sPSFA

For your own viewing pleasure, @RTAnoskills.

I am duly impressed with your driving skills.  Reminds me when all we had was the keyboard.  I however, was never in your league.  And at my age could never do this with a keyboard because of a slight carpal tunnel issue which would flair up after a while.