Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 split screen

Non.

Nobody's making split screen racing games any more,  because everybody wants fancy graphics that already use up all the available processing power for a single view.

Split screen was a great way to play growing up, and the SNES, Saturn etc...never had any performance issues.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, we all seem to be online nowadays and so they just don't see it as worth bothering with.

Games like FIFA, Pes, NBA etc...keep that experience alive though, as you can play a head to head on the same t.v sitting next to each other, and it is still the best way to play a human player.

Oui mais l' écran partage même simple dans qualif sans rien juste de la course c est toujours fin de joue en écran partage que le en lignes 

Really, you want split screen??? Just look at the screen tearing that occurs in single player mode and tell me if you want to see double that amount?  

Alors moi je dit il faut le remettre ou je ne l achete plus 
I guess you will not be buying the game as they will never add split screen.

coolieboy said:
I guess you will not be buying the game as they will never add split screen.

i like split screen too,f1 2014 i think had the last split screen option,i bought f1 2015 knowing that f1 games has splitscreen,f1 2015 was last time i bought a f1
i went and bought forza motorsport games cause has split screen

as the first poster,i want to know if f1 2018 will have split screen but a response from developer,not users

We all want something, but that doesn't mean will receive it.Name a recent big game title with a split screen.

Fiore1213 said:
We all want something, but that doesn't mean will receive it.Name a recent big game title with a split screen.
Forza 7
So there are people still making split screen :) thanks 

Fiore1213 said:
 Rocket League, Gears of War 4, Ark: Survival Evolved, Borderlands, Battlefront II, Don't Starve, GT Sport

FRACTURED said:
Fiore1213 said:
 Rocket League, Gears of War 4, Ark: Survival Evolved, Borderlands, Battlefront II, Don't Starve, GT Sport
Thanks for the info, to you too.Last time I've used split screen was probably 6 or 7 years ago.And obviously I haven't paid attention that it still exists :)

If you can't afford PS Plus, don't bother buying the game. Use your money to more important things

Fiore1213 said:
FRACTURED said:
Fiore1213 said:
Thanks for the info, to you too.Last time I've used split screen was probably 6 or 7 years ago.And obviously I haven't paid attention that it still exists :)
They get rarer every generation.