Jump to content Jump to content

Can we leave it now please Codies

Just stop. Leave the game alone. PLEASE don't break it anymore than you have. 

Game released in unplayable state on 24th June. Patch that made it playable came out 2 months later. Second patch then breaks the game again.

Game has been out for coming up 4 months, and in that time it's been playable for 1 of those months. 

So please codies, revert back to before this most recent patch that freezes the game, then step back, walk away, turn around, JUST STOP BREAKING GAMES!

F1 2014 definitely not a done deal for me now, as it was a couple of days ago. Sorry Birmingham office, but Southam give you such a bad name.
I've given up. I have lost all desire / patience to keep trying to play this heap of badly written junk. If this were FIFA, you'd be appearing on Watchdog by now.
£55 out of pocket and still no game to play.
You've fleeced me CM. This will never happen again I can assure you of that. 
what made the game woeful the most regardless what you rightly said is the cockpit view even if you managed to turn the blur off on it, the interior still looks worse than 8-bit racing games.

there are people that might say, focus on the gameplay and ignore the look of the dashboard but the interior view makes the way of  driving way more astonishing and you feel refreshed everytime you powerslide or you go on a fast lane in the top speed! 
Darhour said:
what made the game woeful the most regardless what you rightly said is the cockpit view even if you managed to turn the blur off on it, the interior still looks worse than 8-bit racing games.
Well duh. You think if they could have made the cockpits with enough polygons to not slow everything down that they would have blurred them in the first place?