Sign in to follow this  

List setups in alphabetical order

Someone mentioned before the setup list can be long to scroll down. I didn't see that as a problem. But it would be nice to have your setups alphabetically ordered, based upon circuit. I generaly have three setups, dry and wet race setups and a TT setup. If you use several cars then there will be more. It shoudn't be that hard to program.

I build my setups the order the championship goes, and one for online quick races that does the job on most tracks.

Codies could use the "drop style" (like the main home PS3 menu) design to drastically change how setups are being shown in the game.

For example you get 20 horizontal menu points representing each individual track (1.Australia... 20. Abu Dhabi), and around 10 - 12 vertical menu points all being repsectively connected to each individual horizontal menu point to put your custom setups in it in whatever order you like.

To make the selecion process even faster the correct horizontal menu point for any of the 20 tracks will automatically be chosen by the game so that we only have to scroll down to one of our 10 - 12 custom setups (i.e. you are racing at Italy so the horizontal menu point number 13 gets automatically selected by the game and all you have to do is scroll down to choose one of your custom setups).

Imho this is one of many designs that would give us a good balance of customization and usability, not to mention the problem of endlessly scrolling up or down to find the bloody setup would become a pain of the past, lol.