Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.10 is live on Xbox One

What´s the size of the patch? MB?

Blablabla
 Hmm not sure now. I installed it earlier, but it was less than a GB so took nowhere near as long as previous updates. 500mb or around that.

Dear o dear the multiplayer is completly broken...
really loosing faith if 2017 will be normally playable online?
guess not....

Have tested on release 1.10 for Xbox. The safety car issue still exist for career mode.

Example is Azerbajian, 2 cars are out due to mechanical failure. At Lap 15, as I was the leading car and near the start/finish line, I was able to catch up with the safety car easily. But others cars that were at least 30 seconds behind me were penalized with drive through penalty and subsequently disqualified due to falling too far behind. There is an exception for those who pit during the start safety car period.

By end of Lap 18, there were only left with 7 (seven) running cars. Yes, only seven cars left. Those 2 cars that were classified as DNF for mechanical failure do earn full racing points for eighth and ninth position.

Something strange happened to me with safety car. Was at Australia, 50% race, and I forget the reason but a safety car was called out. It seemed to be working fine for a while but as i caught the pack and slowed down so I didn't smash into the car in front the game started to ghost me until the race restart. Almost got overtaken but just managed to hold enough speed to stay ahead (not an easy task in a Mclaren). Not sure if this is a bug or not but it doesn't seem right to me.

SAme here (as stated in the ''Safety Car question'' topic just below). I am wondering if this is how they tried to implement/fix the issue with safety car with the 1.10 (unless it was there before as I did not have too often the Safety Car option ON since I have the game....