Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could be F1 2017 bug?? Or Xbox One problem??

Hi everyone. I have this issue a few days ago.. This kind of things had started  happened to me a few days ago on F1 2017. What this could be? An bug of F1 2017 or Some xbox One graphical problem?? I had tested Fifa 18 and haven t noticed anything like this.

http://xboxclips.com/IcemanRacing87/ee86f9ac-1d21-46a4-898a-8eff1e219a51/embed

P.S this happens how most at the end of my clip in the Last 10 seconds 

Hi, I do have the same issue of flicking of the screen in Xbox since the release of 1.9. At first I though it was a special effects before the rain starts or spectator flashing using their camera.

@flipchip73
But your issue its like that with mine?? By the way sometimes endeed flickring blue for example this happens to you flickring in others colours? Sometimes on my case its in green and yellow too (Last One not so frequant)

And in others games do you have any problem?? Mine it was since that version too (1.9)

Someone has also put in the same "compliant" in the F1 Games - Technical Assistance -> Fluorescent Flashes during Races. Their problem is worse than yours.

Thanks man really.. I was starting to stay worried about my xbox One. Thanks for replying and you had helped me a lot. 

flipchip73 said:
Someone has also put in the same "compliant" in the F1 Games - Technical Assistance -> Fluorescent Flashes during Races. Their problem is worse than yours.