Sign in to follow this  

ToCA Race Driver 3, codes?

I was wondering if anybody still has codes for this game. I know it is ancient butthe code I am looking for is the slot car racing code. I am too lazy to complete the entire game to unlock this particular mode. I am playing on the PS2. If you have any other codes that will work that would be great too!

I was wondering if anybody still has codes for this game. I know it is ancient butthe code I am looking for is the slot car racing code. I am too lazy to complete the entire game to unlock this particular mode. I am playing on the PS2. If you have any other codes that will work that would be great too!
Hey how do you enter the codes i was on toca 3 the other day and i couldn't enter any codes.  

@TUSMBOX‌ yeah I knew about those codes. My access # is 2768. I guess I should have posted that in my original post doh!!!

@xACOLOVERxx you scroll over to options where the wrench's appear click on that and go down to bonus. Then you will see where you can enter the codes. But, you have to look at your access code to make sure it matches the codes you are looking for. 

Can't you just delete the save, then reload until you get the specific number? Or do you already have progress saved?

I already have a save going I think I am like level 12 of 32 or something. I cannot find my other memory card anywhere. To top it off I know I saw my other memory card not too long ago. I had tried to keep erasing and going back and forth to try get the #'s to come out right. I must have spent an hour or so on it. So I guess I just keep plugging along. 

I did surprise myself and found out I was very fast in the Benz Silver Arrow's I started playing that I thought "No good can come from this.." I don't know why or how but they really clicked for me. But I struggle in races like RallyCross of all things.

@FOSTBITTEN yeah thanks ill probably just beat the game and unlock them lol.. finding the specific number for the codes seems a little too tricky for me.

I think there's some code generators out there. It was made difficult as it was a paid premium rate phone number to unlock the codes originally.

I think there's some code generators out there. It was made difficult as it was a paid premium rate phone number to unlock the codes originally.
Yeah, I remember that too. My copy said I was entitled to 2 free codes which now that I think about it I believe I received those 2 freebies. But after the card got wiped by my nephew they are gone now too. I think it was the R/C cars and a indestructible code if I remember correctly. 

On a completely separate note I am currently watching British F1 Sidecar race from Brands Hatch. Those things are nuts!!!! It looks like a F1 car and a Bobsled. I remember watching Sidecars from the Isle of  Man TT and these things are a lot more streamlined than those bikes I saw years ago. I have to say those guys that run the Isle of Man TT are a diferent breed altogether.

Just had another idea how cool would it be to race sidecars with a friend in a game? One guy running the bike the other guy leaning. On the Isle of Man course would be just cool. Or any track for that matter.

Remember TT Superbikes on the PS2? Great great game! Bombing around the IOM TT course on the JPS Norton. Pity Jester Interactive no longer with us. I bet they could work up a great touring car racer.

kimdurose said:
Remember TT Superbikes on the PS2? Great great game! Bombing around the IOM TT course on the JPS Norton. Pity Jester Interactive no longer with us. I bet they could work up a great touring car racer.
No, I do not remember that game! But now I have to look it up.

kimdurose said:
I still have a copy of it. Never got the hang of Isle of Man. It was too much for me to memorize at the time, and I always lost track of where I was.

There was 3 games in total, TT Superbikes, featuring just the Isle of Man TT track, TT Superbikes Real Road Racing Championship, with Isle of Man, Northwest 200, Southern 200, Ulster GP, Macau GP,  Aberdare Park and Oliver's Mount. Then there's TT Superbikes Legends, which has historical bikes and all the tracks from the second game apart from Macau (I think, not got that game).

I watched a video of a guy playing. And yes I can see what you mean by not being able to memorize the track! You do not even get a mini-map. It will tell you the corner names but, I have no idea what that means as far as how fast of corner it is & which way the turn is. 

The graphics for the game I watched were fairly impressive, in depth, & detail. And the sense of speed is done very well too. The road surface itself is something else too. You can tell a lot of love went into that game. For it day that game is very, very good. It looks like I can only find copies in the UK so far.