Sign in to follow this  

Speedometer on Steering Wheels in F1 2014?

So, after watching Trailers and Gameplay Videos, there is one big thing that bothers me.
I'm missing the speedometer on the Steering Wheels.
I usually use the Cockpit View and it's very irritating to not know how fast i'm going.
The big Gear Indicater is not really helpful.
Can i change the information shown on the display of the wheels so that my speed is shown or have CM simply removed the Speedometer?
If so, then the Game is not really worth buying.

....my personal opinion if you have enough time to be concerned as to what your actual speed is then ur not going fast enough simple but thats me i use the gears to dictate the speeds for corners which i do by sound anyway so yeah dont see the need for knowing ur speed given the lack of flexibility in the 2014 game at the moment i think c/m did alright with the wheels but to answer your question theyve removed the speed reading yes. is it a game breaker? if ur a real fan then no not really.

R4pp3r said:
....my personal opinion if you have enough time to be concerned as to what your actual speed is then ur not going fast enough simple but thats me i use the gears to dictate the speeds for corners which i do by sound anyway so yeah dont see the need for knowing ur speed given the lack of flexibility in the 2014 game at the moment i think c/m did alright with the wheels but to answer your question theyve removed the speed reading yes. is it a game breaker? if ur a real fan then no not really.
Thanks for the answer.
The thing is, that i'm mostly using the speedometer in combination with the indicated gear for corners but i rely mostly on the indicated speed. 
So sadly, yes the lack of the Speedometer is a game breaker for me. 
To play in T-Cam View just to have the Speed is just not the same.
I think i'll wait until there are some Steering Wheel mods or Camera Mods out.