Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone unlocked every championship mode?

Has anyone unlocked every championship mode in F1 2017,  I would like to know the specifics of every mode as I am far from unlocking all of them. If you have can you tell me the specific of them? Thanks

Something I would like to know mainly intrested in the endurance one what u have to do in that one how long are the races im half way threw the all weather one doing monaco in heavy rain is awsome when not behind other cars and can see where track is its a good feature hope the add more next year and all does any one know if the will still be putting stuff on the events afterseason finishes would be great if the could put something up that has happend in all the races this year like Australia riakken been kept out on worn tyres for to long baku could have vettel ramming into lewis and getting a penalty or red flag where lewis had to pit for head protection would be cool if could replicate stuff whats happenedi in real life and put it on the events 

There's a bug with it though where the points standings at the of a championship change completely randomly, I just finished doing a spec racing championship and I won but at the end someone just magically got an extra 50 points and beat me to it and I finished fourth. And yes I do know the final race in that specific game mode is double points but his points got quadruple and beat me by a huge margin.