Sign in to follow this  

Blocking forum users

Hi, does anyone know how to block posts by certain users on this forum? The forum introduction thread mentions it but I can't seem to find the button for it. I'm getting sick and tired of some particularly insulting posters and would rather enjoy these forums without having to wade through such rubbish.

Ta

Kat

As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to ignore a user, but pop a mod a message/hit report and we'll take a look at any issues.

yeah ther ca nbe a few nasty what w emight call trolls on forums I just tend to ignore them if I see their username although hI have started blocking a few on the BSN forum I'm a member of. As ther have been a few on there still going on abou thow poor they feel Mass Effect Andromeda was. But then the same thing happened around ME3's ending as well. I just blocked them because I got tired of looking at it. As far as I'm concerned what happened with MEA is water under the bridge now I've moved on it's a shame they haven't. I still play the game because I enjoy it but it can be tiresome when trolls keep poking you for a reaction. Even months later

Ive noticed that the DiRT forum has become like F1 GD with the forum mostly full of trolls and whiners so as said in the previous post its best just to ignore them and they will go away.

You just gotta dab on dem hoes, just straight up dab on em, that will cause them to suffer from the Wrigley Flesh Crack Moisture Syndrome. In the end, they'll die of infection.

Just gotta dab on em.