PS4
100% and 50% Distance
Short Qualifying
Strict Corner Cutting
Simulation Damage
Full Rules and Regulations
20 Online Racers
2 Spectators

I do league racing of 100% racing with 19 other online drivers. We have done 4 races now and no SC whatsoever. Without a SC, the game is as boring as **** as everyone is separated and no battling going on. This is even after patch 1.10. It don't even come out on any distance online. Have given up on it for time being as game is **** for online racing, you can't even do online championship mode without tyre bug and no SC.........

Will the SC ever be fixed to do what it is supposed to do, come out when people crash out on racing line, or major debris on track, and allow lapped cars to overtake?

Please, we need this game more enjoyable, how can you even do esports with the game as it is, it is absolutely pointless.

@F1Support @jennyannem

1 answer to this question

Same problem 100% race China lap 26 I was taken out by somebody because of a bad setup I put on the car I was all over the racing line with a wheel hanging off and still no Safety car deployed. Only VSC FIX THE issue @F1support @jennyannem please???????????

Hi @gonk721 first off please keep your posts clean and respectful no matter how frustrated you are.

There are no plans to adjust the frequency of safety cars.

Thread closed.