Sign in to follow this  

i wish you stop using the grid racer engine on formula one racing games

i wish u stop using the grid racer engine on formula one games
every time i play formula one games it keeps coming off the track when i drive in a formula one car
when i watch the formula one on tv i don't see cars coming off the track in real life unless if other drivers bump into each other but i am sick of formula one games that the cars keeps coming off the track

there is something wrong with the formula one games every time i drive a f1 car it keeps coming off the track but i use the f1 setup it does the same thing all the time keeps coming off so if ea had f1 game the cars can't come off the track

i have tried to keep the car on the track but it keeps coming off the track i think it is something do with codemasters the grid racer engine but if ea bought f1 game back of codemasters then it can keep the car on the track

maybe take a video and post it so we can see what u on about but honestly rarely have a problem with my car suddenly going off the track... however theyre changing the engine for the next game anyway from memory

marty8, are you kidding me? I have raced Formula One cars on multiple programs such as Gran Turismo, CM's F1 games, iRacing, F1: CE and many more. The cars in the CM's games are practically glued to the track. Racing F1 cars on iRacing is not only more realistic, but more difficult to keep on the track let alone set a competitive lap time.

If you're really having a hard time keeping the car on the track then I suggest you turn on the racing line and the other assists and break at the 150 meter boards or if you're still struggling, then brake before the 150 meter boards.

marty8 said:
i wish u stop using the grid racer engine on formula one games
every time i play formula one games it keeps coming off the track when i drive in a formula one car
when i watch the formula one on tv i don't see cars coming off the track in real life unless if other drivers bump into each other but i am sick of formula one games that the cars keeps coming off the track.

I am sorry if I come off as a jerk but if you cannot drive then maybe you should practice more, give up or take a look at your hardware if you are using a pad or wheel because something is terribly wrong.  Keeping the car on track is the most easy thing to do,  if you where "sick" at F1 this conversation should not even be happening.  Assuming they use the same engine as Grid just because you cannot drive is silly.

Typically people who have this much of a hard time playing F1 are far too young. You motor skills are not fully developed yet. Keep trying and keep practicing! You WILL do better.

marty8, are you kidding me? I have raced Formula One cars on multiple programs such as Gran Turismo, CM's F1 games, iRacing, F1: CE and many more. The cars in the CM's games are practically glued to the track. Racing F1 cars on iRacing is not only more realistic, but more difficult to keep on the track let alone set a competitive lap time.

If you're really having a hard time keeping the car on the track then I suggest you turn on the racing line and the other assists and break at the 150 meter boards or if you're still struggling, then brake have to agree before the 150 meter boards.
Have to agree here marty put the game into an easier setting until you're comfortable withracing on the game and gradually build yourself up

i have all the aids on the f1 game but it is no good for me it just come off the track all the time i am using the pad on the xbox 360 but if the new f1 game is the same as last year game but if f1 2015 comes out next year i won't buy it on the xbox 360

If you're serious, I think you just need practice.  This isn't a simulation, but it is a real racing game.  Braking is more important than accelerating.

360 ? Wheel or controler ?
because if I was driving my car with a controler in real life I would probable be on the grass half the time too, imagine with a F1... ;)

If you're serious, I think you just need practice.  This isn't a simulation, but it is a real racing game.  Braking is more important than accelerating.
 Equally as important* you mean. Since corner exit is more important than corner entry. But one must get the entry right, to have a shot at the exit.

seriously dude listen to the people giving advice on how to improve its not the engine or the game that is making you run off the track its your lack of skill follow the advice use an easier mode, brake earlier use the throttle more carefull i use a control pad too and i ca stay on the track in hard difficulty with professional AI (used to be able to play highest level but have arthritic hands now) seriously if thats too hard to follow go play nascar or indycar all you need to do is turn left and wallscrape if you still suck