Sign in to follow this  

I Love F1 2017 game

This to me is best F1 game ever. I've been playing it since release date. Everything about it is great, I know some people say it's got glitches but I haven't noticed anything bad. Carear mode brilliant idea, can't wait to see what Codemasters come up with next year. Thanks Codemasters for making classic formula 1 game.

Couldn't agree more! This game is truly awesome in every way! One cool thing is that when I play this game it provides improvements in other sim racing games as well, proving that the handling physics here is in a class by itself for sure!

Having same engine  components to manage like real life formula 1 is great. Wont be easy to manage next season if it's going to be 3 engines and 3 gearboxes in one season. This game hasn't come out of my ps4 since launch day. Great fun game never had so much fun with a f1 game. 

I think it's a good game.

In the moment I play only the grand prix mode. I play the current race Brazil, now I change to Abu Dhabi. When I can win a race, I increase just the difficulty level. To adjust the difficulty level in percents is fantastic, so you can make every race for a personal challange.

I really like this game, no race like the other. I play the game only for myself, to feel like a formula one driver. I didn't must get records or high scores, I will only enjoy the races.

Thread closed.....lol................                                                  

Hill0 said:
Everything about it is great, I know some people say it's got glitches but I haven't noticed anything bad.
You play with a unplugged VR headset or something?

OPINION WARNING

I think we need to show more positivity towards codemasters as codemasters having been getting a lot of hate for a very fun game. IMO. this is my opinion! 

OPINION WARNING

I think we need to show more positivity towards codemasters as codemasters having been getting a lot of hate for a very fun game. IMO. this is my opinion! 
OK, I'll send them a bouquet next year. I'm sure that will fix the teammate bug!

OPINION WARNING

You can't have opinions other than the meta. I know what you mean though. As long as the game works, which it does for me most of the time, it's a fun experience and I personally think aside from the bugs, the way it plays, it's the best title by far.

OPINION WARNING

What will that achieve? Will it fix the well known issues within the game?

BTW: Love the "opinion warning", as if you were about to say something profound.

Im speaking do haters now. WHY U ARE LOOKING FOR BUGS ONLY. You really cant enjoy the great game, fantastic Career mode, classic cars, podium animations. Teammate bug etc. is of course, really annoying, but they have already said - its unfixable. So stop crying and enjoy the game.
PS. Can u name me two racing games without any bugs?

path1337 said:
Im speaking do haters now. WHY U ARE LOOKING FOR BUGS ONLY. You really cant enjoy the great game, fantastic Career mode, classic cars, podium animations. Teammate bug etc. is of course, really annoying, but they have already said - its unfixable. So stop crying and enjoy the game.
PS. Can u name me two racing games without any bugs?
Nobody is hating.

Every single issue raised is real.

It isn't some fictional nonsense made up by hateful liars. 

They exist, and as such asking for them to be addressed isn't hating.

@RhinoCharging00 There's a lot of frustrated people on the forums and also a lot of negativity because of it. Can't relate tho. Or not fully at least I'm not happy with some of the bugs either but I do appreciate the way this game developed and the career mode is absolutely amazing. It gives that addiction the game needed so badly. I started playing on multiplayer as well and I can say it worked smooth for me (its true I only did 5 lap races so far). The devs also explained why they can't fix the team mate bug while giving some info about the game mechanics. Understandable from my point of view. 

@RhinoCharging00 There's a lot of frustrated people on the forums and also a lot of negativity because of it. Can't relate tho. Or not fully at least I'm not happy with some of the bugs either but I do appreciate the way this game developed and the career mode is absolutely amazing. It gives that addiction the game needed so badly. I started playing on multiplayer as well and I can say it worked smooth for me (its true I only did 5 lap races so far). The devs also explained why they can't fix the team mate bug while giving some info about the game mechanics. Understandable from my point of view. 
So you are telling me you are happy with the game?

Do you think that will make anyone who isn't happy suddenly change their mind?

Does your satisfaction negate their dissatisfaction?

No, so there isn't much I can say.

You feel the game is ok 

I am largely in agreement...as a personal opinion. 

But the issue isn't about that anymore.

It's about Codemasters behaviour in the forums, the lack of any honesty, and the fact that people have grown tired every year of the same old excuses why this doesn't work or that doesn't work.

Do you see my point?

It's not about the game at the moment. 

So you are telling me you are happy with the game?

Do you think that will make anyone who isn't happy suddenly change their mind?

Does your satisfaction negate their dissatisfaction?

No, so there isn't much I can say.

You feel the game is ok 

I am largely in agreement...as a personal opinion. 

But the issue isn't about that anymore.

It's about Codemasters behaviour in the forums, the lack of any honesty, and the fact that people have grown tired every year of the same old excuses why this doesn't work or that doesn't work.

Do you see my point?

It's not about the game at the moment. 

Didn't said I'm happy. Just said that I appreciate some of the efforts they put in the game and the direction of the game.

Obviously the lack of communication added to the frustration and some people here hated that behaviour. Me included. But they eventually responded giving us an explanation which kind of changed that. By doing that it shows that they respect value and appreciate their customers. Its not easy to handle unhappy customers and especially to give them a negative answer about a subject where there's been so much discussion and pressure. I'm not into coding and stuff but I can understand when there's a big problem that can't get an easy fix.

Some people are angry others wont buy the game anymore everyone is free to do whatever they want. But to me making petitions, complaining to FOM, FIA, Liberty Media about it is a bit too much tbh. 

I have to admit, overall I enjoy the game, but then again I’m only playing career mode offline. 

I do think there’s still a lot of room for improvement though however, and I admit it still really irks me that the safety car doesn’t work properly, even after patches that are supposed to have fixed it.

I almost wince when the safety car appears because I find myself waiting for the inevitable glitch when I end up being ghosted and overtaken by the AI. Had it both at Monaco and Baku where my car kept ghosting before being overtaken regardless of how close I was to the car in front. 

Really think next year they need to ditch all the current code they have with the safety car and start again as I honestly can’t ever see it working as it should if they don’t. 

just host a 25% race with quilify and safety car on. Do a couple of races and you will see for yourself that multiplayer is completly broken.