Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 4: Anyone Enjoying Playing the 'Joyride' Events?

Today, I decided to try the Joyride events today, on DiRT 4. My oh, oh my, I have to say, what a lot of fun they are! Especially the challenges to crash into all of those orange boxes, before the time runs out! Anyone else had ago at these? If not, I recommend you give it a go, ASAP! :)

McStanley

A lot of the rally purists don't like them, but I really enjoy the Joyride events. They make a nice change from the career races and I found them a great way to improve my car control. 

I have got gold for virtually all of them now, there are just a handful of events I am stuck on silver!

They’re ok, I try them from time to time.  The block smashing is tricky in dash/cockpit view and seems tailored to chase cam view.  Otherwise it’s an entertaining aside, and thankfully not the meat and potatoes of the game. 

cjr3559 said:
They’re ok, I try them from time to time.  The block smashing is tricky in dash/cockpit view and seems tailored to chase cam view.  Otherwise it’s an entertaining aside, and thankfully not the meat and potatoes of the game. 
Absolutely: I'm glad lessons were learned from DiRT 3 and they didn't force loads of the Joyride events into the main career.