Sign in to follow this  

Have you ever been kicked for No Reason?

Some players are just making this game annoying.
Why do they think you are cheatin if SOMETIMES a player is faster than them?

Kickers of the month:
[BFB] Sco##ion
[UFK] HE##ER
[RWB] Cha##er

Hi... I think 2 weeks ago.
But... it is in your sessions that I heard the funniest words lol
Hacker... just a keyboard player... very nice my friend!

Those words from me or someone else? I don't kick for no reason, we enjoy racing faster racers so you weren't kicked for that reason, maybe you had bad lag and were bouncing around, we sometimes have to kick for really bad lag but we always inform them first.

Some people leave as they realise the lag is bad and spoiling it for others.

The only other reasons you would have been kicked is if you had an open mic and would not turn it off or that you were deliberately crashing into people.

Playing on a keyboard is fine with us also as we have a couple of players who play with us on keyboards and they are also very fast.

If it was a Saturday then possibly as we sometimes run a closed club race.

Please expand on your experience in our lobby?

Those words from me or someone else? I don't kick for no reason, we enjoy racing faster racers so you weren't kicked for that reason, maybe you had bad lag and were bouncing around, we sometimes have to kick for really bad lag but we always inform them first." 
- From you and your team mates. They could say everything... but you were the kicker.
As you can read in the thread I wrote " no reason".
So no information was given before kickin.

"Some people leave as they realise the lag is bad and spoiling it for others."
- That session was coll off and I saw no lag

"The only other reasons you would have been kicked is if you had an open mic and would not turn it off or that you were deliberately crashing into people."
- 1st session with you : Mic Off - Coll Off. Other sessions: Push to talk - Coll on - No crashes

"Playing on a keyboard is fine with us also as we have a couple of players who play with us on keyboards and they are also very fast."
- I play with steeering wheel, gamepad and keyboard too. Obviously I'm not fast with everything. I race for fun not for win.

"If it was a Saturday then possibly as we sometimes run a closed club race."
- I guess you should make closed sessions. It's not my business.

"Please expand on your experience in our lobby?"
- Are you serious?

Race and let race!

Those words from me or someone else? I don't kick for no reason, we enjoy racing faster racers so you weren't kicked for that reason, maybe you had bad lag and were bouncing around, we sometimes have to kick for really bad lag but we always inform them first." 
- From you and your team mates. They could say everything... but you were the kicker.
As you can read in the thread I wrote " no reason".
So no information was given before kickin.

"Some people leave as they realise the lag is bad and spoiling it for others."
- That session was coll off and I saw no lag

"The only other reasons you would have been kicked is if you had an open mic and would not turn it off or that you were deliberately crashing into people."
- 1st session with you : Mic Off - Coll Off. Other sessions: Push to talk - Coll on - No crashes

"Playing on a keyboard is fine with us also as we have a couple of players who play with us on keyboards and they are also very fast."
- I play with steeering wheel, gamepad and keyboard too. Obviously I'm not fast with everything. I race for fun not for win.

"If it was a Saturday then possibly as we sometimes run a closed club race."
- I guess you should make closed sessions. It's not my business.

"Please expand on your experience in our lobby?"
- Are you serious?

Race and let race!

Firstly we do not race with coll off and mic is always allowed so I don't think you have your facts straight there,

If you were kicked there was a valid reason, that is if it was even in our session.

Anyway come join us again and well see how it goes, I will let you know if anyone comments on you in the race.

As you say 'Race and let race'

"Firstly we do not race with coll off and mic is always allowed so I don't think you have your facts straight there,"
Maybe you didn't remember your first sessions. However... I was sayin that MY mic was off.

"If you were kicked there was a valid reason, that is if it was even in our session"
I can understand. Simply don't know which was the good reason.

"Anyway come join us again and well see how it goes, I will let you know if anyone comments on you in the race."
I've nothing against your club. I was talking about YOU. Nobody said RWB are kickers.
I've never had problems with others RWB members. They simply race. Cannot they say whatever they want while racing? I wrote your nick and your tag. That's it

Question was: have YOU ever kicked me? Yes or Not?

Isn't this [BFB] Sco##ion guy a known Racenet hacker? And he dares to accuse ppl of cheating. It's not the first time i hear about that. LOL
I have a friend who left his funny club coz of that.

I usually get kicked in oval lobbies. I guess people want to win while they are boosting  :D!!!
If you are getting the boot after winning and playing fair & square then wear it is a badge of honor. In this case you are doing something right.

Not to mention @Amphydoodle‌ is one of the fastest players from what I've seen here, and he uses keyboard.

Amphy was who I was referring to with regards to KB and he is damn fast and plays with us a lot.

@Testdriveramt, if there is any kicking it would have been me as I host our room 99% of the time, I do not remember you at all but then we have had 100's of racers in our lobbies and most of them come back for more, I cannot remember them all, there are at least a dozen people on this forum that race with us, flowangelz^^ being one of them and normally there are no complaints, (flow is also very quick)

As I said before we do not kick faster racers so if you were winning I can guarantee you were not kicked for that reason.

Understand this, as host I receive multiple steam messages from people looking to join our room and it is sometimes full so I have to balance things and allow spaces sometimes for club members, I also have 7 people talking in my ear on Skype as well as others talking in game it can get a bit hectic, I also have to choose cars and playlists on the fly as we do custom lobbies.

It may have been that some of our team had said that you may have hit them and I ask who and when, if more than 50% of our team has  had an issue with someone it will usually involve a kick, I don't kick just because one of our team complains as it could be an isolated incident, on the other hand if I get hit on every corner by the same person I will kick them asap, now I am not saying that you did or do but what I am saying is there are multiple reasons that you may have got kicked.

Yes you mentioned me only and you do not have an issue with our club or the other RWB members but just me, that is because I am host.

I race as clean as possible and so do our team, if we make mistakes we apologise, this is the reason we use push to talk to communicate and inform people where we are in relation to other racers, you may not hear much talking in game as we are all talking together and avoiding each other, it only takes one person to spoil a room and even then that person could have hit someone who hit someone else so the wrong person gets blamed.

What I am trying to say is there a multiple variables and you supposedly got kicked once out of our lobby and then come on here and specifically name me for one instance which is a bit tight of you to be honest as you had one bad experience, so you assume we do it all the time and tar us with the same brush as the clubs that do regularly kick people for no reason.

As I said add me on steam and come race again and you will see you are incorrect in your assumption that we (or I) are noobs that kick better players.

Let's do the talking on the track as I have with other people on here and we have settled our differences.

"I do not remember you at all but then we have had 100's of racers in our lobbies and most of them come back for more, I cannot remember them all"
- Well... i'd better say nothing else.

"As I said add me on steam and come race again and you will see you are incorrect in your assumption that we (or I) are noobs that kick better players."
- I've never said noob to anyone.  In Italy we say: "Non fare il furbo"

Charger... It's ok! HF!

Haven't been kicked for no reason, in fact haven't been kicked at all, but related to this topic had an experience today when a racer on speaker, in touring, starts complaining about my 'dirty racing' and tells others to vote me off, this after a few races when the only contact I had was others hitting me. What's more, as the racing goes on this same racer several times apologizes to others for hitting hitting them and his contact indicator is yellow while mine is green.
Would have liked to have messaged this guy to ask him what his problem was, but can't find a way of doing so. Oh well.

just got kicked yesterday after winning 4 out of 5 Drag Races with the  Miglia.

probably would've won the last one if I didn't get too cocky and aimed for an even smaller RT and got Disq :(

It was happening too many times...
That's why I had to stop that kind of behavior

Maybe RWB-Charger was cought in the middle... but he just did it.

Why am I being mentioned again? I didn't kick Revesburger as I haven't hosted a drag session and as I told you before TestdriverAMT there is always a valid reason, get over it mate.

Some people on here really need to chill the fuck out and cheer up a bit, it's only a game!

Why am I being mentioned again? I didn't kick Revesburger as I haven't hosted a drag session and as I told you before TestdriverAMT there is always a valid reason, get over it mate.

Some people on here really need to chill the fuck out and cheer up a bit, it's only a game!
Hey... there has been a misunderstanding between us. Why are u getting angry?
I meant that maybe you are not the guy that kick for possible cheatin. Is it ok now?
As u can see, that s### happens so many times. Do u?

Have you ever been kicked for no reason? 

No, Never.   Ive had votes put on me for no reason.   If I know who's voted, then I will give them a reason for their vote. 

I am not angry, and I very rarely kick people, just wondered why my name came up again, all is good, :smile: 
Maybe there is a duplicate name of you on the game out to cause trouble?, I seen it happen on xbox before to a friend so it could be happening to you, maybe that why people drag up your name, a case of mistaken identity? :)

SASBlink said:
I am not angry, and I very rarely kick people, just wondered why my name came up again, all is good, :smile: 
Maybe there is a duplicate name of you on the game out to cause trouble?, I seen it happen on xbox before to a friend so it could be happening to you, maybe that why people drag up your name, a case of mistaken identity? :)
Lol, I doubt it, I'm unique, I may well have kicked him but it was more than likely to make room for team members, I do try and inform people this but sometimes when people are screaming in my ear to make room I forget, it gets quite hard sometimes listening to 8 people talking shite on Skype and then trying to hear people who talk in the lobby, I have had a few meltdowns and told the lot of them to 'shut the f..k up' so I can hear what is being said in the lobby.

I can't multitask, I have man junk!!