Sign in to follow this  

About the GRID Autosport Official Soundtrack

@Loore Can I ask you if you, Codies, will release an official GRID Autosport soundtrack in some way and form, as you did in the case of GRID 2?

I believe it's currently being discussed atm, but nothing concrete on it I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I will just let you guys know that I'm all for it. :) I don't know, but I think a lot of players are with me on this one.

I especially like the two songs during the career mode intro and also the first one's variant during the Black Edition teaser video. Some of the tunes which play when you are on the pre-race screen (Race, Quali, Practice, Upgrades, etc.) are great too, as well as most of the menu songs.

@Loore Sorry to bring up an old topic, I'd just wanted to ask you to drop a line when a decision on the soundtrack was made.

More precisely, obviously, if the release will go ahead then I'm content if you just follow the timescale you've prepared for it with the notifications, but if the OST will not get released then please let me (us) know here after the final decision.

Atticvs said:
@Loore Sorry to bring up an old topic, I'd just wanted to ask you to drop a line when a decision on the soundtrack was made.

More precisely, obviously, if the release will go ahead then I'm content if you just follow the timescale you've prepared for it with the notifications, but if the OST will not get released then please let me (us) know here after the final decision.
You can hear and download from Youtube, it sounds good but it should be splitted in tracks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMgaHRddQUw#t=1373
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lMgaHRddQUw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was discussed in this thread from july:
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/2424/grid-autosport-the-soundtrack-will-it-be-available-to-download

Salute.

Yeah, I know, I'd just like a proper release of some songs, which are not complete in this one (e. g. the career mode intro).