Sign in to follow this  

What is going on with the online positions?

I decided to have a play of Grid 2 online again. (Haven't played for about 8 months.) Just to see if any improvements have been made and if it is still active.

I was surprised to find it is still quite busy, but I am having a strange issue in some races.

My position shown on screen bears absolutely no relation to my actual position on track. In a race just now, I ended up absolutely dead last out of 12 cars. My position showed 6th. And then suddenly changed to 8th. Yet I was clearly 12th.

What is going on???

I thought it might be something like that. But I noticed I am in the wrong position very early on in the first lap.

To be honest, I never really pay attention to the type of race it is. I just turn my PC on, load up the game, pick a lobby, then pick a car lol

This is time trial online event (Time Attack???), u see it on right - up corner.U have :

04/05 : current lap 
Lap : your current lap time,
Target : best time so far in game set by someone (u need to be faster than that time to win race),
Best : your best lap time.
nickname with speaker on : some people who have turned their mic always ON and in best case u will hear their game sound, other than that, usually u hear background in their home , music (i found people really dont have taste of music) and some constant talking with no sense (one time, we was listening one guy talking religious things the whole god damn race)   :-w

:-\"