DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT 4 - the Clubs patch [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

GBratsos said:
Patch is good.

While creating a custom League i figured that i cannot add stages from different countries on the same Event. I think this should be fixed :)
This is by design - you can only select Stages from the same country to make up an event. :)

Hmmm, just had my Xbox crash twice whilst trying to view the championship standings screen for my league from the main menu. 
Thanks for this - we're looking into it now, as it's something we've seen pop up a few times since Weds. 

GBratsos said:
Patch is good.

While creating a custom League i figured that i cannot add stages from different countries on the same Event. I think this should be fixed :)
This is by design - you can only select Stages from the same country to make up an event. :)
That's bad :neutral:
On DiRT Rally we can choose different stages for the same event. Although the car setup is reset to default, but that was a cool option

enamel said:

Here is a snowy aussie stage as an example:

But this was the most interesting bug

I got somehow snow in Wales. Though to be fair. I like the snow, and it isn't that farfetched to have snow in rally wales. You should consider implementing this as a feature instead of a bug
And then they say global warming is a thing...

Just joking. But look at that, it's amazing <3

The Wales snow bug was the outcome of the randomize bug, you can hit random, get snow for the weather, then hit 'get stage' and the stage will change to the correct location, but without changing any of the weather settings.

I was really curious what would happen when I got out on stage, love that it made it snow in Wales.

Also, the images @KingOfCoins posted with the crazy standings, on the Clubs website the standings do not contain the same garbage data, so it appears to be in the game client only.

Crashing to desktop, while trying to see championship standings , can be related to Gamer / Simulation settings in Dirt4.com and specific league settings? For example - if your profile in Dirt4.com is set to Gamer and league is set on Simulation! Or opposite! On webpage I can not see Simulation league results if my profile is set to Gamer, so I have to switch between those options to see Dirt Cup results (Gamer settings)and other league results(Simulation settings)! 

LutzM said:
Would be great to have more than 12 stages per event in the future...
Would be better to have more than six events per championship, too!

Hello,
I'm on PS4 and I use a T150 steering wheel.
Since Maj 1.05, the FFB is almost non-existent. Even by acting on the parameters of the FFB, nothing helps.
I am extremely disappointed because it worked properly before.
If there is not a quick shift, I will sell the game.

enamel said:
Bug? #3
When you commit a championship, you can no longer view the roadbook. I had planned on scraping all the stage info to post on our forums, but had no way of accessing it once I saved the championship.
Once the event goes active, you can see the roadbook and the event data. So disregard this one, I just have to remember to get the info before I commit the championship.

Nice work on the stage times display, this is ace.

Found an issue with drivers not getting points, I think it has to do with cross platform. Evilsmurf took second place in an event (this is the results after the final stage):

However he doesn't show up in the standings:

Looking into it, he ran this event on PS4, but he signed up for the original league on a Steam account. His name in the roster is different than his name in these event standings, so I think there was a problem linking these two accounts to properly apply his points.

Second issue, not a bug, but I don't see any way to view the points gained on individual events. I just really don't know how the points were generated, and some visibility into this would be fantastic. For now I am planning on hand calculating championship points for our next event until I understand the points distribution better, and the cross platform thing is fixed, but would love to move to the new system to save me the work.

I can't control my wipers even though I have the automatic wiper option turned off. I'm on PS4.
An update to this. Seems like the problem is only when driving in clubs. Can't control my wipers during club events regardless of the automatic wiper setting. They work like before in every other type of events

There is something wrong on DiRT 4 multiplayer events.
karantanas47 is Greek (friend) and on results the flag is British.

I can't control my wipers even though I have the automatic wiper option turned off. I'm on PS4.
An update to this. Seems like the problem is only when driving in clubs. Can't control my wipers during club events regardless of the automatic wiper setting. They work like before in every other type of events
Thanks for the update!

enamel said:
Found an issue with drivers not getting points, I think it has to do with cross platform. Evilsmurf took second place in an event (this is the results after the final stage):

However he doesn't show up in the standings:

Looking into it, he ran this event on PS4, but he signed up for the original league on a Steam account. His name in the roster is different than his name in these event standings, so I think there was a problem linking these two accounts to properly apply his points.

Second issue, not a bug, but I don't see any way to view the points gained on individual events. I just really don't know how the points were generated, and some visibility into this would be fantastic. For now I am planning on hand calculating championship points for our next event until I understand the points distribution better, and the cross platform thing is fixed, but would love to move to the new system to save me the work.

I'm known for causing bugs :D  

Edit: It's worth mentioning, That I signed up to the original event on DiRT Rally (on steam), and just continued the league on PS4, once the new clubs patch was released for DiRT 4.

Spo I just finished my first club rally and I encountered some interesting bugs

I also had similarly crazy leaderboards in clubs. I'm on ps4. It seemed to load my section of the leaderboard fine but when I scrolled up it gave me those crazy values like above. Also when i clicked go to top it took me to the top of the values on screen not to first place

Hi !

I report that patch 1.05 on PS4 has possibly caused a bug that makes the trophy/achievement "Flavour of the Week" unobtainable, players from the community (including myself) noticed on a major trophy tracking website nobody in the world has unlocked the achievement since December 6. It would be impossible to assume nobody completed the weekly events ever since. I post the link bellow:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6199-dirt-4/38-flavour-of-the-week

Please look into this, otherwise the platinum will also become impossible to unlock, it´s a nice feature I wouldn´t want to see broken.

Stumbled on a new bug after completing this weeks first weekly event. The total time is summed up incorrectly which drops me down the leaderboard. First Image shows Weekly Event Total Time: 36:45:950, and second shows time for each stage which should sum up to: 20:28:687. Bummer since I made quite an event!! When looking att dirt4game.com it seems like its the third stage that is the problem. My stage don't show up on the leaderboard for stage 3 and I must have gotten somekind of maxtime for that stage.

Flavour of the week trophy is glitched. Completed 2 back to back weekly events and did not unlock trophy. Really annoyed as like getting all trophies  and now going to have a game stuck at 97%. Please sort. Thanks

Flavour of the Week hasn’t dropped for me and I’ve been doing the weekly’s every week since the patch in early Dec. Pretty much completed the rest of the game so it would be great if you can resolve this glitch. Thanks

Hello there!
I know this have nothing to do with Clubs but here it goes.
I have a problem with one car in game. I lost the main Mitsubishi Space Star R5. Now i only have my skin and a white one.
Can anyone help me? I just tried everything i can remember.
It's on PC.
Thanks.

Hi !

I report that patch 1.05 on PS4 has possibly caused a bug that makes the trophy/achievement "Flavour of the Week" unobtainable, players from the community (including myself) noticed on a major trophy tracking website nobody in the world has unlocked the achievement since December 6. It would be impossible to assume nobody completed the weekly events ever since. I post the link bellow:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6199-dirt-4/38-flavour-of-the-week

Please look into this, otherwise the platinum will also become impossible to unlock, it´s a nice feature I wouldn´t want to see broken.

I posted in the wrong thread but wanted to confirm the same issue on Xbox One (Thanks for the message, eduardohrks)
Im noticing an issue with the 'Flavour of the week' achievement, its not unlocking with either both events completed each week or one a week and no one on TA has won it since the clubs update went live in early december https://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=235341 (click the 'date won' header twice to see most recent)

Hello Codemasters!!!

I remember the first time i played DiRT 4. Great graphics, enjoyable races. I'm
not a platinum nutcase. I do have the ability to know when i won't have the mindset to platinum a game. 

With his however, i figured i enjoy the game and therefore the apparent grind wouldn't feel too laboured.....

....After a billion races you can imagine that fondness slowly turned to resentment. I pushed on knowing the platinum was in sight. Past the harsh 82 races in the triple crown. The overstacked entirety of the Historic Challenge. Did it all. Every bit. And as i had to wait til the end of month (a pointless method?...did you need our impatience as we awaited our trophy as evidence?) for "DiRTy Dozen" and "Flavor of the Week" to pop. Only one did, and made me think i has possibly missed a week....so i did the next week to make sure. 

I wasn't obsessing over it at all....as i sat this morning waiting for the clock to reach 10.01am;  so i could get my long awaited trophy and following Platinum.....instead i was met with a silence. You know that silence that haunts your dreams? That basically confirms that a glitch has decided deliver a swift kick to the balls? Yes.  That feeling. Made worse by the fact that it was the LAST trophy i needed aaaaand that i had, like seemingly so many others, driven more miles than the populated world has collectively driven in our entire existence. 

Please, for the love of God, fix whatever is it you messed up with your latest patch and end the torment of all of the victims you're torturing by neglecting this issue.

yours sincerly

the soul of Middenheed

Hi 

Me again.

Gave DiRT and Codemasters twitter handles a few tweets...which inevitably have been ignored so far. Is there any way you could actually adress the issue? Maybe at the very least, show some sign you are aware of the glitch that is currently ruining lives. 

As you developed the game i am positive you understand the time that went into coming within one trophy of the platinum. And as it has been reported elsewhere and on here, no-one has been able to achieve this particular trophy ("flavor of the week") after the recent patch. 

This surely has to be fixed.