Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT 4 - the Clubs patch [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

Hello when can we get this livery who couldn't join Founder Invitational event? I asked before and Devs said "We're working on it"...

Hey...AGAIN!

So....it's been nearly 3 weeks since you gave us all hope by stating you where aware of the 'flavour of the week" problem, and that you where investigating a fix.

Are there any updates? Will it be fixed? Because if not, i will happily remove the disc from the case, and proceed to do my best impression of a professional discus thrower; hilarious spin and all.

Having the game sitting there alongside my other games, is a hard task itself. Seeing it sitting there reminds me of all those races....all that time (most likely) wasted. 

So can you please just inform us if it will be fixed. Or if you have begun the process of slowly but surely distancing yourself from it, until you bring out your next game, which, by the way, i will not be investing in; especially if you can't resolve an issue that YOU created.  

Same here. Playing Dirt 4 Week Events vor 4 weeks without any trophy. Fix ist please. It is the only missing trophy.  :s

Hey...AGAIN!

So....it's been nearly 3 weeks since you gave us all hope by stating you where aware of the 'flavour of the week" problem, and that you where investigating a fix.

Are there any updates? Will it be fixed? Because if not, i will happily remove the disc from the case, and proceed to do my best impression of a professional discus thrower; hilarious spin and all.

Having the game sitting there alongside my other games, is a hard task itself. Seeing it sitting there reminds me of all those races....all that time (most likely) wasted. 

So can you please just inform us if it will be fixed. Or if you have begun the process of slowly but surely distancing yourself from it, until you bring out your next game, which, by the way, i will not be investing in; especially if you can't resolve an issue that YOU created.  
Will be fixed :)

Hi,

I can't find a way to see the final stages once a championship has been completed.
I can see individual stages times along with an event time but for the whole championship I have to go and manually add all results.
I can't see points earned either. Am I missing something or is this a known issue?

Thanks

Something about the physics/state of the game.
I have non-toxic-fanboy intentions. Yes the default tuning makes the cars understeery af and feel like there is too much grip, resulting in a general frustration. But it's not that the physics of D4 are more arcade than DR's ,(but the tuning of cars). In fact the physics are indeed a step up and with cars having actual weight the game does encourage you to use specific techniques in order to get fast.There is a full guide on how to tune the cars properly but many haven't even try to test if it works and keep on hating the game. This video may help you with the tuning and proving that D4's physics are not in any way arcady.
The physics are fine but a major issue of the game I believe it must be resolved is the track generator. It is indeed a great idea but we need more variety of turns.
Here's the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfQb-qKOD3k&t=1s

Keep up the good work CM!

CMMcBabe said:
Will be fixed :)
Hi,

Is there a possible way we can find out when next patch gonna be released?? 

There's a lot of gamers that want this trophy glitch to be fixed as soon as possible, to be able to have the joy of obtaining platinum in Dirt 4.

I also try to obtain platinum trophy on Dirt 4, because i love this game & want to be a part of my 100% complete collection. (I have 5 more trophies remaining)

I don't know if it's easy to just remove that trophy from the game, but please, fix this problem.

Thank you! :)

Hi,
Are there any plans to tweak the Pro Tour matchmaking in Dirt 4? My friend and I are having trouble finding online races to join. We often wait in the lobby for several minutes and sometimes up to 30 minutes for a race. On a few occasions, one of us was able to join a race while the other sits in the lobby. We are the same tier and division so we are pretty sure its not a separation of levels. A few of these times one would get into a race where only 4 of 8 slots are filled and the other waits in the lobby. If we are doing something wrong, let us know. If this is a glitch, is there a plan to address this? Thanks in advance.

Still no responses from Devs? This game has been completely abandoned lol o:)

And I found another problems. After club update it seems to random events(Mechanic troubles, Co-driver's call missing, Crashed competitors, Hovering drones or helicopters ) no longer happens completely. Codies please fix it ASAP unless you abandoned this game :/

Hi all, just a quick one to say there's a fix in the works for a few of the issues you've raised. More when it comes, but thanks for providing us with your feedback!

Hi all, just a quick one to say there's a fix in the works for a few of the issues you've raised. More when it comes, but thanks for providing us with your feedback!
Great news! Thank you! :)

Please, Codemasters, correct this patch 1.05 of dirt 4, it is extremely tiring to get the trophy (Flavor of the Week). Since December 5th I see bug reports about this achievement ... that does not come.

Hi CM.
Last night when i was driving in the Actrollvision Community DiRT4 League -Season 1 (ACR INVITAIONAL Clubs) my stage time was not registered corecly on the second stage. On the clubs website the time is not displayed at all, but if i check in game it show DNF in the overview, but show the time if i enter the stage details.
Additionaly i got more than 11 minutes time penelty on the 3rd stage becuse of this. 
Please check this and if possibe correct the time.
This bug will most likely cost me the overall win in the Actrollvision Community DiRT4 League -Season 1 otherwise. 

Pictures of the issue on the link below.
https://imgur.com/a/sgCp0

mirk1983 said:
Hi CM.
Last night when i was driving in the Actrollvision Community DiRT4 League -Season 1 (ACR INVITAIONAL Clubs) my stage time was not registered corecly on the second stage. On the clubs website the time is not displayed at all, but if i check in game it show DNF in the overview, but show the time if i enter the stage details.
Additionaly i got more than 11 minutes time penelty on the 3rd stage becuse of this. 
Please check this and if possibe correct the time.
This bug will most likely cost me the overall win in the Actrollvision Community DiRT4 League -Season 1 otherwise. 

Pictures of the issue on the link below.
https://imgur.com/a/sgCp0

Hi CM
Have looked at my issue here?
The event will be over in 2 days and it would be great if my time was correct by then.

Some of the players times dont get transfered to the event standings online..
I had this problem today with the sweden stage...i also see many other names dont get transfered.
also in the weekly event 2 i see this happen...for example with duppy ..pretty good driver.
I myself play via steam.
As there are players in the standings from all platforms this is a weird problem cause it means its not platform related, so it is another issuee. please check this out with the esports event coming up.
I haven't seen this problem (yet) in the clubs part

Has the latest patch solved the flavour of the week glitch? I’ve done two back to back weekly events in anticipation and it’s the last trophy I need to platinum. Please tell me yes and save me from crying in the corner

Has the latest patch solved the flavour of the week glitch? I’ve done two back to back weekly events in anticipation and it’s the last trophy I need to platinum. Please tell me yes and save me from crying in the corner
https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=979856&anchor=7736797#m7736797 not on xbox at least, ill try for myself too though but wont be able to report back until next monday once i complete the second lot.

Edit: Im pretty sure i didnt actually get my rewards for the weekly when i checked just now, only the reward for the championship thing

Flavour of the week trophy still didn’t pop on PS4. Please advise when glitch will be fixed. This is sooo frustrating