Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT 4 - the Clubs patch [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

flavour of the week trophy fix..... go to gamestop and sell game then forget about its existence. that's the only way. I'm done with this and all codemasters games for now on. great fix! worked for me.

A minor bug, or more like an error - Janis Baumanis's livery for the Ford Fiesta RX has an Austrian flag, it should be a Latvian flag

So, after the initial disappointment....you know...when you guys messed everything up with your clubs patch...i sent a tweet to DiRT's twitter handle. Codemasters also. 

I recieved a reply, indicating that the problem with flavour of the week trophy had been fixed. Infact i can quote that; the reply said "We can confirm it has been fixed"

The reason i asked, is because i couldn't think
of anything worse than doing one more race, never mind 12 more races...all around 7/8 miles. It's very tiring and depressing. Yes i wish i could just stamp on the disc and move past it, but it's the time. The time i, and many more have seemingly wasted.

Needless to say, i pushed on and done back
to back weekly events. And as you may have guessed by now...it didn't pop. Why say it is fixed, if it isn't? 

I am obviously furious about this. I am a complicated human being. I can admit that. But i have spent, what sems a lifetime on this game. Why? For a Measly platinum that means nothing. But this complicated mind of mine will not let me enjoy any other games until this is resolved. I spent far too much time on it, for it to be swept under the carpet. There must be something that can be done. Please stop ignoring the issue. Give some feedback. Options. Something. 

I know you probably couldn't care....you'll make more games and more money. But this is something i feel that can easily be resolved. If not, explain to me why. 

Thanks. 

This is ridiculous, fix the damn Flavour of the Week! If you dont care I dont care either buying new CM games! I'm a admin of DC-SimRacing.nl with almost 400 members and we organise online league with F1, Project CARS 2, GTSport, Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom DTM on PS4 and PC. I guess we skipp the F1 game :)

Yeah, skip all CM games until they learn to take care of their customers. We definitely do not need another Electronic Arts!

People are getting the trophy now. Not sure what changed, but yesterday alone 10 people got it. So everyone, lets give it a go!

So, guys, I got the trophy yesterday, whoever wants to prove Luiz-Sergio-88 is my ID on PSN ... it was simpler than it sounds. First you do not have to complete the 2 weekly events, I completed only 1 and the trophy came. Second: penalty, you can not receive a penalty even during the 6 steps of the weekly event. When I completed only (of the 2 possible) without receiving penalty, I won the trophy. Just do not try to run as fast as you can. Remember that the most important thing is not to receive penalty, so do not hit, slow down. I was just above Tier 3, and I'm not very skilled, I was even surprised, because I thought I would be just above Tier 4, I even imagined that I would be below Tier 4. So that's it, guys, hug!

about thropy Flavour the week... So, guys, I got the trophy yesterday, whoever wants to prove Luiz-Sergio-88 is my ID on PSN ... it was simpler than it sounds. First you do not have to complete the 2 weekly events, I completed only 1 and the trophy came. Second: penalty, you can not receive a penalty even during the 6 steps of the weekly event. When I completed only (of the 2 possible) without receiving penalty, I won the trophy. Just do not try to run as fast as you can. Remember that the most important thing is not to receive penalty, so do not hit, slow down. I was just above Tier 3, and I'm not very skilled, I was even surprised, because I thought I would be just above Tier 4, I even imagined that I would be below Tier 4. So that's it, guys, hug!

about thropy Flavour the week... So, guys, I got the trophy yesterday, whoever wants to prove Luiz-Sergio-88 is my ID on PSN ... it was simpler than it sounds. First you do not have to complete the 2 weekly events, I completed only 1 and the trophy came. Second: penalty, you can not receive a penalty even during the 6 steps of the weekly event. When I completed only (of the 2 possible) without receiving penalty, I won the trophy. Just do not try to run as fast as you can. Remember that the most important thing is not to receive penalty, so do not hit, slow down. I was just above Tier 3, and I'm not very skilled, I was even surprised, because I thought I would be just above Tier 4, I even imagined that I would be below Tier 4. So that's it, guys, hug!
When you talk about penalty, is hitting the car to a point that is destroyed and that to repair pass from the penalty margin?As you say you won the trophy if you have to finish the 6 steps and wait for the week to finish to get the trophy, it's strange.

I'm pretty sure you just have to finish 1 of the 2 weeklys any given week then do it again the next. all 6 races and just don't disqualify aka DNF. psnfrofiles has people receiving the trophy now. been waiting since December 6th. and you also have to do this before they break the game again.

Well, Luis...you’re a lucky man. After 6 races, the trophy pops and your sorted. Me?  Naaaaa. I don’t get that luck. Lol

Much like Simon, i have been waiting since  December. Not solely for the platinum...no...but also so i can finally remove the game from my home...by way of discus. 

I, as Luis instructed, completed one of the weekly challenges without ANY penalties. No trophy though, but seeing as others have been getting trophy (and despite my worry that the save file and profile may now be corrupted - which kills the trophy dead) i have now completed the second week. Which just so happened to be several 8 mile races im
Spain....my favourite... 

NOW...i have to wait a week to see if it actually worked this time. Great. But Believe me. If it doesn’t i’ll be back lol. 

Well that is that. After 5 months of mental anguish...i can move on...i can finally take back my life. It’ll take a lot to get my wife and kids back...but hey ho, i’ll get there... 

As promised, the disc was sent gliding through the sky like a compressed, perfectly circular eagle. Its flight was smooth. The glimmer easy on the eye. But as it descended, it veered rapidly to the right and smashed into a tree, shattering and falling hopelessly to the ground...it was glorious. I wish you would have been there.  

LIFE!!!! HERE I COME!!!!