Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.11 - Discussion Thread

DD22KHz said:

Is this where you guys have been working on for the past 6 weeks? ****! 3 months after the release not counting 2015 and 2016 and multiplayer is still a mess. **** are you guys doing. This support is just so bad.

@jennyannem and @f1support What are you guys going to to about multiplayer? Could you guys ffs awnser the quastion for once and not ignore it. My patience is a bit done now.

Worthless. Just Worthless this support and game.

Throwing an immature tantrum isnt going to help.

What is going to help then?

DD22KHz said:

Is this where you guys have been working on for the past 6 weeks? ****! 3 months after the release not counting 2015 and 2016 and multiplayer is still a mess. **** are you guys doing. This support is just so bad.

@jennyannem and @f1support What are you guys going to to about multiplayer? Could you guys ffs awnser the quastion for once and not ignore it. My patience is a bit done now.

Being nice and formal has not helped so far either. smh

@jennyannem at least let us know if they will be solved or not, the various problems of the safety car

DD22KHz said:

Not buying the next game. Do not give them any money.

Maybe the crash fixes will help with some things. We can observe whether they do or not.

Maybe the instability caused by the types of rejoin that cause crashes cause instability if they DON'T crash....

....for Monday I think that's a pretty optimistic point of view.

I'm not sure if I want to take the red pill or the blue pill....help a brother out :)

DD22KHz said:

DD22KHz said:

I would think most people on this forum would act like the adults I'm sure they are. But it's the internet. If you're that mad over a video game, just go do something else. It's a bloody video game, it's no reason to get mad.

@jennyannem

PC
V1.11

Did Canada time trial, got a new fastest lap, went to multiplayer, got the message "error session no longer exists" tried again and game crashed to desktop.

Reloaded the game, went to multiplayer and it worked okay.

DD22KHz said:
DD22KHz said:

DD22KHz said:

I would think most people on this forum would act like the adults I'm sure they are. But it's the internet. If you're that mad over a video game, just go do something else. It's a bloody video game, it's no reason to get mad.

Video game or not. I bought a product. A product that is not working correctly. So i want the product to be fixed. We addressed the issues nicely but we get no response from the support desk.

You still havent awnerd my question. So here is it again. As a consumer of the product f1 2017 that is not working correctly. What can i do to let it fixed?

DD22KHz said:
DD22KHz said:

DD22KHz said:

Am i shouting at you right now, calling you names?
No i am not.

I am not mad i am disappointed at the fact that i payed the developers money for a product that does not meet the stated quality. It is the same if you buy a racing chair from the internet and they deliver you one with a broken gas lift. Logically you send it back and wait for them to send you new and working one. But they send you one with a torn up material now. And so on and so on. Now you are disappointed, so you write a bad review so people don't fall for the same BS. But then you see someone like you who pays more or less the same price and is happy that they don't get the full quality. He even calls you childish for complaining about it.

I don't know which garbage human beings you meet online but i am very adult when it comes to writing a review or complaint.

@steviejay69

In my honest opinion we have crossed the line of tolerance and patience years ago and now it's most definitely time that the majority of players that are either p***** off and or disappointed about the efforts of Codies collectively take the RED PILL to show that this obvious SCAM is simply put unacceptable.

Far too many AAA companies (ironically even smaller ones as Codemasters) are actively scamming their fan- / playerbase with low effort and copy paste products sold at full price just to let us hang in there in desperate hope for a proper fix, but we know their fairy tale stories, don't we?

Those tales have become old news (or do we still believe that complaining / criticizing / showcasing is enough to change any companys work ethics?), we are fed up (or do we like getting less and less for the same price tag?), we want quality over mediocrity (or are we that lost to the point that we have become defeatist and accept the conditions that modern companies try to force us into without a single question asked?).....

Only one viable solution left for any sane customer with a tiny bit of honor and love for gaming:

"BOYCOTT F1 2018 AS CODEMASTERS ONLY LISTEN TO PROFITS AND NOT THE CRITICISM THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING FOR 9 STRAIGHT YEARS, IT'S TIME TO STOP ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

#VoteWithYourWallet

Farce of a patch, an insult.
After ignoring people too, id hoped they might pull out a large set of fixes for online issues etc.

Those are good fixes but waiting for more patches isn't on. If there are any, or anyone left playing that is.

DD22KHz said:

Not buying the next game. Do not give them any money.
I will do this if it means they’ll sort their crap out. 

Awesome!! Thanks greatly for working a fair fix of sorts for the (especally McLaren) teammate bug! I understand how it would be unrealistic to redo the entire system but working in this to minimise the issue and make playing the career mode so much more enjoyable relating to this issue is great news indeed. I look very much forward to putting this on after my Netflix and pizza moment  ;)

DD22KHz said:

I'm not sure why anyone is bothering to communicate with them anymore. They know what the issues are and hardly bother to respond in any way that commits to remedy.

I gave up a while back.

Still trying with them is like constantly ringing an ex girlfriend who said you don't have future. Yet you still text or call. They think You're a sap, you feel like loser and then you see them about with someone else. They've moved on, you should too. Don't be tempted by a new glossy exterior a year on when they "want you back". You will get settled back in and before you know it you've been duped again!

Now, I've genuinely made that up on experiences watching others but to beat the "what was her name joker's, it was you etc"  I will just say it for you, her name was Angelina and I couldn't help myself!

Gee 3 months with no forum communication and no patch and all uve done is a 1 team performance update and a few crash fixes. That just screams that support for this game is dead. Haven't played it since October and i wont be playing again. 

Im really into GT sport at the moment, the whole online thing with sportsmanship and driver ratings actually makes me excited to jump on line. Plus with the update coming soon for the whole off line career thing and having asserto corrsa as a back up  i don't need F1 2017 any more. Id rather dedicate the little on line time i have to games that work and that offer decent patch support. 

So Mclaren are fixed or sort of fixed do the AI upgrades match now? 

My career was with sauber so fixing on team out of ten means career works 10% as it should.

Fair play if your at mclaren but everyone else still has this bug.

KevRusski said:
DD22KHz said:

I'm not sure why anyone is bothering to communicate with them anymore. They know what the issues are and hardly bother to respond in any way that commits to remedy.

I gave up a while back.

Still trying with them is like constantly ringing an ex girlfriend who said you don't have future. Yet you still text or call. They think You're a sap, you feel like loser and then you see them about with someone else. They've moved on, you should too. Don't be tempted by a new glossy exterior a year on when they "want you back". You will get settled back in and before you know it you've been duped again!

Now, I've genuinely made that up on experiences watching others but to beat the "what was her name joker's, it was you etc"  I will just say it for you, her name was Angelina and I couldn't help myself!

I feel for ya, Brad buddy. Let's drink some Bourbon!!!

Started new career with mclaren after latest update (1.11) on ps4 platform I have my own setup on the car.Goes out in fp1 to do acclimatisation run and noticed on my mfd that diff settings and brake bias are totally different to what I set in custom setup of the car I've drove back to the pits to double check that I've saved my car setup settings which I had. And also it sends me out on rich revs and I'm unable to change to normal or lean mix so stuck on rich revs from the start. Please look into this was looking forward to finally starting a career with mclaren after months of waiting @jennyannem @f1support Many thanks. Also noticed after doing 5 laps my mfd on tyre wear is saying 0% on all four tyres. Again went back to the pits to check tyre wear and it's saying 10% used on my tyres. 

DD22KHz said:
@jennyannem Glad it's been addressed for McLaren, can it also be addressed for the rest of the teams?
Problem is it’s not been fixed, it’s just a workaround that would work for McLaren since their initial performance is so abysmal. Since other teams aren’t spread as far apart, this wouldn’t be a worthwhile fix. Ideally, they can figure out how to fix the bug for real and implement it early next year, but I’m not getting my hopes up