Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Artificial Intelligence ?

F1 2013 was the AI way too hard
Had f1 2013 immediately sold again because it was the high difficulty level unplayable
I hope F1 2014 become easier
Is anything known about the artificial intelligence ????

abruzzese said:
Had f1 2013 immediately sold again because it was the high difficulty level unplayable
they have redone the difficulty settings apparently so hopefully it should be easier yes for those who struggled with 2013

The AI is easy no matter what.
If you think the AI is hard, you need to get better.
You're just being rude for no good reason. People have different skill levels which is why there are different difficulties in games. Sometimes the lowest difficulty is too hard for some people.

I believe that's why they have added the very easy mode so that might help you out abruzzese :).  I do hope they make legend faster though :)

I hope they've rebalanced the AI pace between qualify and race. In F1 2013 the race pace was too close to qualifying pace.

ive found it to be good but it seems codies forgot to give the AI tyre wear probs again bc i find im matching thier pace then once my tyres wear down i find a trulli train up my bunghole, im not seeing any sideways probs with the AI drivers sliding with traction issue's like in the real racing on the TV

Stevomock said:
The AI is easy no matter what.
If you think the AI is hard, you need to get better.
You're just being rude for no good reason. People have different skill levels which is why there are different difficulties in games. Sometimes the lowest difficulty is too hard for some people.
yes as it was last year which was why a lot of people myself included asked for this to be changed I'm just glad CM responded positively to this and made changes. After all if they want games like this to be their equivalent of a Fifa series they have to bear things like difficulties in mind and make suer things aren't too hard on the lowest settings as a lot of people prefer the pick up and play nature of these types of games EA has made sure Fifa has it CM have to do likewise with the F1 series if it's to remain a big seller. I'm not saying they'll get it perfect every year but they did go way off track with this  last year

abruzzese said:
they have redone the difficulty settings apparently so hopefully it should be easier yes for those who struggled with 2013
Thank you for answering my question

abruzzese said:
abruzzese said:
Thank you for answering my question
That's OK I too was struggling with the Ai last year so when I heard CM| had ewdone the difficulties and put a Very esay mode in I was delighted. I just hope it works properly