Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't complete more then 1 lap in time trial before game crash

Ok thanks.started time trial and went offline. It works. After a few laps i went back online and I could continue normally. Then I changed the circuit and it crashed again after my first clean lap Had to go offline again.

Really hope this gets sorted soon, my son and i were disappointed that we still havent played together, and the christmas holiday is now over..

No sign from Codemasters. As long as there is no sign at all a solution can show up in the next five minutes or in the next ten years. So, please giv us a little prognose for a little bit of hope.

Indeed, if it's not gonna be fixed (how can it not be) i should be asking for a refund?

Hi All,
Just to let you know we've found an issue and have a fix lined up. We're working on a release slot at the moment, so should have an update out to you soon. Apologies to anyone that has been affected by this.

I'm not a religious person, but maybe I believe in angels. Updated just to 1.12 and everything seems to work perfectly. Thanks!

Hoo said:
Hi All,
Just to let you know we've found an issue and have a fix lined up. We're working on a release slot at the moment, so should have an update out to you soon. Apologies to anyone that has been affected by this.

Thanks Hoo.... I am currently downloading it and assume it will fix the issue... At this moment I'm without steering wheel as it still is at the place where I spent Xmas. I will be able to test it next Sunday

Hoo said:
Hi All,

Thanks for the quick fix:)