Sign in to follow this  

Avalaible on steam !!!

I just remoted into my home pc and can confirm this is not true.  It says pre-load complate, unreleased.

This thread should be closed.

Ok I just thought ppl were trolling is all so I was looking for a better factual description.

I'm plenty fine not getting it first, I just don't want ppl to have false information getting people's hopes up is all.

Downloaded a small file, wrote to disk for 10 minutes. Now the button says play and not preload. Installing now...hope it works. I'm in Australia btw

Does anyone know if in North Amercia the game will be unlocked on the 17th or 21st? Hopefully it does and the 21st is just a in-store release 

Got the game today I'm very surprised how different the handling is I haven't played it much but I actually like it

Does anyone know if in North Amercia the game will be unlocked on the 17th or 21st? Hopefully it does and the 21st is just a in-store release 
There are people posting in the steam forum that states it's locked until the 21st.

There are people posting in the steam forum that states it's locked until the 21st.

@MLVD 17th worldwide on Steam. :)

— Formula 1 Game (@Formula1game) October 15, 2014

https//twitter.com/Formula1game/status/522402348434722816

i can confirm that the game is available on steam considering im playing the thing haha im in australia so it could be up to what country youre in

R4pp3r said:
i can confirm that the game is available on steam considering im playing the thing haha im in australia so it could be up to what country youre in
I don't believe you. Why don't you post a video of you playing it on pc?