Jump to content Jump to content

Avalaible on steam !!!

< Australian and downloading. And yes, I have been really critical of Codedisasters and how pitiful they've been, alas I have bought it as it's only $57 AUD, typically new games are around $90 - $110 and thus I figured if they're selling it at half the price for a half arsed effort then it's worth it. :P
R4pp3r said:
i can confirm that the game is available on steam considering im playing the thing haha im in australia so it could be up to what country youre in
I don't believe you. Why don't you post a video of you playing it on pc?
It's out in Australia. Release here is on the 16th of October at retail stores and on Steam. All of Codemasters' F1 games have been released in Australia one day before the European release date.
Not sure if this is going to get me in trouble for posting this here but: http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/100r72/do_you_live_in_europe_heres_how_to_unlock_the/
Use that "guide" and instead of using US server select a Aussie server, of course you wont be able to play online till it gets released "officially" in your region. Lots of ppl on consoles in NA are already playing as amazon and other distributors decided to ship it out on the past monday.
ggyl said:
Not sure if this is going to get me in trouble for posting this here but: http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/100r72/do_you_live_in_europe_heres_how_to_unlock_the/
Use that "guide" and instead of using US server select a Aussie server, of course you wont be able to play online till it gets released "officially" in your region. Lots of ppl on consoles in NA are already playing as amazon and other distributors decided to ship it out on the past monday.
Problem with that is that its against Steam's subscriber agreement and there is a chance you can get your account locked permanently. Although its a low chance its still possible especially if the publisher has a problem with it.
ggyl said:
But Australian server is not trial, need buy it