Sign in to follow this  

F1 2017 can't save to leaderboard (time trial)

Question

Last night I managed to hit my PR in a time trial but there's a message displaying "can't save to leaderboard". Also, when viewing leaderboard status from friends it doesn't show as it asks for an internet connection. Internet upload and download speed + connection stability are validated in the PS general system settings.

Question 1: Is this a bug and how to resolve it? (did not encounter this before!)
Question 2:  When I close down the application is my lap time at least saved locally?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

Last night I managed to hit my PR in a time trial but there's a message displaying "can't save to leaderboard". Also, when viewing leaderboard status from friends it doesn't show as it asks for an internet connection. Internet upload and download speed + connection stability are validated in the PS general system settings.

Question 1: Is this a bug and how to resolve it? (did not encounter this before!)
Question 2:  When I close down the application is my lap time at least saved locally?

Thanks!

You need a NAT Type 2 connection

https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-ps4/

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've configured as instructed - the funny thing is that it still shows as a NAT Type 3 connection but it now DOES update leaderboard status from friends.

I wonder if it's a lucky shot or fixed permanently :-)

Thanks for the help!