Sign in to follow this  

WORLD RECORD BAKU - Insane lap

It's not world record if you're only second.
But the first is clearly using some despicable driving assists (what are those icons, auto shifting and traction control I guess).
Rumour has it he used the swingman too!

BoothJoe said:
And it doesn't count in my books unless you're running from the cockpit.

People use the settings to change cockpit cam so much now that it's practically assisted too..

BoothJoe said:
 But cockpit cam isn't realistic either. Nobody looks at their own hands and the steering wheel while driving. You'd focus on the road.

And taking realism to its limits, people should only race in 100% with full qualifying. And of course there is  no such thing as time trial. Your team would be fined (possibly even banned) for an illegal test. That's before we even get to the fact you seem to have unlimited fuel and your tyres never get worn :))

The first one is cheating thats why I call it world record :) I really hope you all enjoyed it. I get a lot of critics because of my onboard cam, but its the way I like and enjoy playing, so I choose this, and I dont care about realism in this point of view. 

TAKIINOUE said:
BoothJoe said:
 But cockpit cam isn't realistic either. Nobody looks at their own hands and the steering wheel while driving. You'd focus on the road.

And taking realism to its limits, people should only race in 100% with full qualifying. And of course there is  no such thing as time trial. Your team would be fined (possibly even banned) for an illegal test. That's before we even get to the fact you seem to have unlimited fuel and your tyres never get worn :))
Pro season it is, then. But we're going a little off topic. :joy:

Jealousy breeds hate.

• Body is 19 characters too short.

Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.