F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Eibach winners post.

I was wondering if anybody has got their prize yet. I got my email 8 days ago but no prize i figured it will be another week until i get the prize. Is there any other winners from the Eibach challenge on here??

You know I do not think I even got an email? I did terrible and I think I only did good enough to get a mouse pad or something like that so if I get skipped or forgotten that is fine by me. I still am mad at myself for letting myself get that far back. But what can I do? I guess I could $h!+ in my shoe.

TUSMBOX said:
Same boat. Got mine about a week ago. Still nothing. I'm not really worried, though.
yeah me too. I know when i won the Rockstar challenge in Grid 2 it took i think two or three weeks after i got the Email.

I'm also wondering if people who are in ineligible country's and states will be DQ'ed. because i'm in 3rd but 2nd is in a ineligible state. so that means i should get 2nd. RIGHT??  

yeah i"m CoveringSkink. I know in the intel challenge someone was 45th and they won 10th place prize do to  a lot of drivers being DQ'ed because of being in a ineligible country or state. 

I guess you'll just need a little patience. I think I got my mail on Oct. 3rd (so in the same week the challenge ended), replied on the 6th and received my springs yesterday. I guess there's a different team responsible in the states, maybe they are slower. :D 

Photonik said:
I guess you'll just need a little patience. I think I got my mail on Oct. 3rd (so in the same week the challenge ended), replied on the 6th and received my springs yesterday. I guess there's a different team responsible in the states, maybe they are slower. :D 
Yeah i just got a Email asking what size Spacers i needed. so i guess i should be getting my Pro Spacer Kit sometime this or next week

I got an email from Eibach today letting me know the prizes from 6th & down are all from CM. Which does make sense. Since other than this Challenge, Eibach really does not have much to do with gaming. Other than having the Eibach name in games.

@FOSTBITTEN Yeah it does make sense but i wonder if yours is gonna take longer do to it being from CM and not Eibach. Because now you have to wait for Eibach to send your information to CM and then wait for CM to send your prize to you.

I just got another Email today asking what bolts did i want with my Spacer. so i figure once they get all the information that they need they will send it to me. "fingers crossed"