Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2017 Crashing

AntonBrandum

So i just got the F1 2017 game and i have started career mode. I have completed the first race in australia and i'm a the first Invitational Event. But everytime i have driven just on lap the game keeps going to black screen and then to the Xbox home screen. I have tried to restart the game multiple times, reset my game data and reinstalled the game. I even returned the game (disk) and bought it online from the Xbox store, but it keeps happening. I really don't know what to do. I have googled a bit and i seem to not be the only person with this issue. Please help me, this "bug" makes the game unplayeble. HELP!

Having exactly the same problem on game bought for my son for Christmas for Xbox One X. Had Special Edition but took it back to shop as thought it was faulty, but could only swap for standard edition but same thing happening on this one. Have uninstalled game but still the same. So far only happening in career mode. Would also appreciate any help. 

Found a work around on another thread http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/74896/f1-2017-crashes-just-prior-to-start-of-australian-gp-career-modernf1-xbox1#latest, which has you disconnect from the network, finish the invitational and then reconnect. Worked for us and have done another invitational since whilst connected to the network and so far works fine. Thanks to Ste6686 for the work around.

Archived