Jump to content Jump to content

Wishlist for GRID: Autosport/What cars/tracks do you want to see in Autosport?

Singapore would make a great track come to think of it - especially with day/night variants.

Codemasters could fictionalise some 'north' and 'south' short circuits for Class C Touring Cars along with the full version (forwards and reverse) and it would be perfect for Endurance due to the night-time atmosphere and Open Wheelers because it's an F1 circuit.

I hope Valencia makes it too. I kinda do enjoy that track.

KazzyMac said:
Singapore would make a great track come to think of it - especially with day/night variants.

Codemasters could fictionalise some 'north' and 'south' short circuits for Class C Touring Cars along with the full version (forwards and reverse) and it would be perfect for Endurance due to the night-time atmosphere and Open Wheelers because it's an F1 circuit.

I hope Valencia makes it too. I kinda do enjoy that track.
looks like they've already done that with the tracks they've got I'm looking forward to doing that reverse race around Sepang.  Shift 2 has got some good split up versions of tracks too. I quite liked the way Shift 2 did Monza, Suzuka and the Nurburgring been playing Shift 2 over the last couple of days along with bringing my F1 career to an end on 2012 still got 17 more races to do though I'm on my final season but only started it yesterday