Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 - CPU tire degradation is non existent, fuel consumption is stupid and handling too easy

Very little wheelspin in the Singapore quali session I just ran. But I'm liking the new handling, it's a lot more "pointy". Not sure that's very realistic given the cars seem to under steer more this year but it's fun enough.

AI are quite feisty.

Very little wheelspin in the Singapore quali session I just ran. But I'm liking the new handling, it's a lot more "pointy". Not sure that's very realistic given the cars seem to under steer more this year but it's fun enough.

AI are quite feisty.
Thanks mate good to hear...... Also there was a thread here 2 or 3 days ago about it raining very frequently..... Have you had many rainy sessions in your career?

You knew it would be bad, you knew it would be a simple skin on last years game, you knew they never really improve it yet you STILL bought it and by doing so, encouraged them to continue making poor games rather than not buying and hurting them in the only place they care about enough to improve their game.  their wallets.

and no doubt you'll complain about this many times and still buy F1 2015 next year, I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for you, you knew their track record on this.

So much negativity, it's like some people are picking out the minor things and complaining about it. 

Seniku said:
You knew it would be bad, you knew it would be a simple skin on last years game, you knew they never really improve it yet you STILL bought it and by doing so, encouraged them to continue making poor games rather than not buying and hurting them in the only place they care about enough to improve their game.  their wallets.

and no doubt you'll complain about this many times and still buy F1 2015 next year, I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for you, you knew their track record on this.

why exactly are you around here, again ? 

Its a completely different experience on a wheel guys im losing the car in high speed corners at Austin.  Im getting wheelspiin all the wy into 4th gear and a little bit into 5th.  Ill post videos once they upload.

Why won't they fix the Ai tire wear  and ai tire grip in rain, and fuel problems? it is like they never experience the same wear or fuel load as player, and it has been this way for many years! I think at this point, I can only come to the conclusion that they just don't know how to fix it, that they couldn't if they wanted to because the people there  now (at CM) did not write the original Dirt 3 code that the game is based on and they cannot figure it out.

I was very worried after my career race in melbourne when the ai started going 2 secs a lap quicker in the lead up to their first pit stop while i was slowly getting slower as tyre wear kicked in.

But in my Bahran race right now the first stint panned out like this

Hamilton leading, started in the 1:39s and stayed there till about lap 13 then dropped into the 1:40s until his first stop on lap 17! Well done codies! If only you could do that for every track?

im finding the game weird some races i can qualy high and slide back with tyre wear other races i qualy bad and win the race it is perplexing but i do hope they balance the tyre wear of the AI in the next update patch then i can maybe go to a higher diffuclty at the moment im kinda stuck inbetween pro and intermediate