Sign in to follow this  

Leagues - Service Not Available

Question

I can sign in (apparently) to Racenet on the PS4, and I can unlink/link my account through the Dirt game menu, but when I go to leagues it says "The Racenet service is not available. Please try again later". It's been like this since this morning, but was working fine last night.

5 answers to this question

Just created another account and it works fine, so it's some problem with my original account, which is a pain because now I have a different email address for the racenet account that my psn account is linked with, just because of some error with my original account which has happened seemingly overnight.

Also the search bar for leagues just isn't working, either on the pc or the ps4. Site is barely loading too. Sorry, bit of a moan, but I was stoked to get playing in my Friend's league and this has thrown a spanner in those works. Having to re-friend them and re-join the league.

It's still not working and I've also did a brand new account and still the same not working .

find a league search function is still broken as of time of posting this post, 

i did send  Jenny a message and she has passed it on to devs, this is for dirt rally but I presume it will be broken in dirt 4 also,
please fix soon as there's no point in me or friends even doing leagues because no one can join them .

Hiya 

just now now checked as I want to join a league in dirt rally and search function for find a league is still not working ,Christina mc replied back to me 4 days ago saying she was looking into problem for which I am very grateful ,

the he find a league as actually been down from around Christmas so that's over 21 days ago ,must be one hell of a problem,I can build a whole new website lol,  I can't actually  but please can this problem be addressed as only 2 people have comfirmed from codemasters that they are looking into it ,

all ll the best 

Dirt rally search for a league is still down ,,

what at is going on here ,am I just wasting my time posting and going on the website to find my friends leagues when codemasters are not going to do anything ,

atleast put put out a statement telling everyone not to bother on dirt rally find a league ,then that way we can all stop wasting our time setting up dirt rally leagues only to find no one can join them,

sorry Christina but it's like 7 days ago you replied saying you were looking into problem,it seems that you have either closed website down but not bothered to take it off completly,

i am normally wrong 99% of the time,
all the best and keep up your good work codies