Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.12 - Discussion Thread

Could someone explain why we have been without a F1 server for 3 hours and can not connect online? Thks

Hey @SpeedRoadadmin, as F1 2017's multiplayer is peer-to-peer, it's worth checking the status of PSN if you encounter issues with connectivity on PS4.

Could someone explain why we have been without a F1 server for 3 hours and can not connect online? Thks

Hey @SpeedRoadadmin, as F1 2017's multiplayer is peer-to-peer, it's worth checking the status of PSN if you encounter issues with connectivity on PS4.

I do not know if you think we're stupid. The first thing I always do when there is no server is go directly to PSN to see if there are services that do not work. Unfortunately all the PSN services were OK and the other games online worked perfectly. Anyway, thank you for your comment.

I do not know if you think we're stupid. The first thing I always do when there is no server is go directly to PSN to see if there are services that do not work. Unfortunately all the PSN services were OK and the other games online worked perfectly. Anyway, thank you for your comment.

Wow this was the most annoying thing to read... Why did you use that...

UP100 said:

Wow this was the most annoying thing to read... Why did you use that...

....the green ink? Yeah, it had me worried too.

I just finally purchased the game and installed it today on my Xbox one and it said an update needes to be installed. I did that and the game is completely unplayable do to sound issues. It sputters, pops, the speech sounds drunk and you can't even hear the car enough to help with shifting etc. Please help me. I have no other issues with any other games and I have wotied for months to save amd play this m

MgmTX972 said:
I just finally purchased the game and installed it today on my Xbox one and it said an update needes to be installed. I did that and the game is completely unplayable do to sound issues. It sputters, pops, the speech sounds drunk and you can't even hear the car enough to help with shifting etc. Please help me. I have no other issues with any other games and I have wotied for months to save amd play this m

It plays fine on my xbox and there are no sound issues, maybe try a hard reset on the console so it fully reboots, failing that you may need to reinstall it.  

The biggest thing that need  an update is that there is absolutely zero slipstream effect in the game. You can just barely follow the car in front  for example in China in the long straight and can do nothing... It most be a joke if you leave it like that.
(Platform is PC)

Never had any issues with crashing before update, since the update the graphics are really jumpy in the garage and on track and it feels as if the picture quality has got worse, any way I can remove the update 
thats what they do.  they lower graphic quality to push their newer games when people refuse to move on.  fascist pigs.  

Sorry MGM you should NOT have bought this game it is bugged beyond repair as I can see, with no hope of ever being repaired. I hope you bought it at a very reduced price.

PC users need to new patch too. We have a major bug. Weather transition races, AI  constantly pitting every lap and not fit the right tyre. İn the career mode as well as. I posted this issue several topics and I want you to know the seriousness of the situation

When Update new cars and improve the game graphics is poor a lot tearing in PS4 pls fix and give the best game to the fans franchise F1.
UPDATE TO F1 2018 SAYS FICA.

juste pour dire que lors des replay les touches flèches pour changer de voitures ou de camera ( vue ) ne fonctionnent pas . un petit correctifd serait sympa et utile ! MERCI d'avance .