Sign in to follow this  

Gotta praise Codemasters for getting a lot of track details right.

In Monaco now there's the correct apex at St. Devote and a new building at the tunnel exit just like real life.

Racing in Interlagos now doesn't feel like i'm running in a F3 event, now the circuit has a lot of adboards correctly placed and some Brazilian GP exclusive sponsors like Petrobras, Santander and TIM. And at the uphill zone before the pit straight there's a lot more room for mistakes, the wall is not so close to the asphalt just like real life. 

I noticed in a YouTube video that someone uploaded that the kerbs are correct in Monaco's T1 so I'm thrilled about that although Monaco is missing orange kerbs on the insides in the T11 chicane.

Most other tracks seem to have received upgrades as well. Well done, CM.

Shouldn't Monaco and other places have been updated before now? It's good they're updated but seems late.

Joethe155 said:
Shouldn't Monaco and other places have been updated before now? It's good they're updated but seems late.
Better late than never.

Joethe155 said:
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Right?

Joethe155 said:
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Right?
Not damned at all if they dealt with it when the inaccuracies came to light?

It's good there's been a couple of modifications to Monaco, but still, there's a lot of small things missing which I and other members pointed out in threads on this forum a while back. Such as the yellow sausage kerbs, bollards, kerb placements, etc. Little things that make the difference.

Attention to detail which any developer normally does. CM are different though for some reason. They have to be nagged into getting stuff like this done.

That's good that stuff like that was fixed. I was hoping that F1 would race in Korea in real life to see if CM would update that track as well, but I guess not.

Good job CM on updating the tracks.