Jump to content Jump to content

Classic Touring Racenet challenge Indianapolis PS3

lol i tried many following steve. just low downforce was the only thing that helped. even that might be a placebo as the loaner was just as quick really
does downforce actually change anything at all? like you said, could be placebo, but I tried on Ovals and it feels like I have more grip but not sure tbh. if it doesn't change much on ovals, I don't think it would help much on normal tracks either...
And what about the upgrades?? are they working with the tunning options together?? i have not too much time to try it, yestarday i didn´t noticed anything special in Yas Marina and the Skyline....still i think that does only a little bit, little and subtle better performance or is placebo and doesn´t work in Racenet Challenges??

Salute.
lol i tried many following steve. just low downforce was the only thing that helped. even that might be a placebo as the loaner was just as quick really
does downforce actually change anything at all? like you said, could be placebo, but I tried on Ovals and it feels like I have more grip but not sure tbh. if it doesn't change much on ovals, I don't think it would help much on normal tracks either...
Down force was noticeable for me yesterday when i played as the resident saddo tweaking every setting to get my best time for the challenge which took all afternoon, but i agree with most that down force is not as  noticeable as it should be.
The one i have most trouble with is diff? Can someone please explain this to me? Whats the point?