Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with AI pitting and not changing tyres, during weather transitions.

it may have taken a while but, they responded and are dealing with the problem.... those idiots at EA need to learn how to do the same... sorry for being off topic but I used to enjoy both FIFA and F1 career modes. now it's just F1 lol

it may have taken a while but, they responded and are dealing with the problem.... those idiots at EA need to learn how to do the same... sorry for being off topic but I used to enjoy both FIFA and F1 career modes. now it's just F1 lol
Same for me. Just quit Fifa a month ago. That game is a disaster. Now i come back to this and it's not far from it.  :D

Zviko0 said:
...If it does happen, great I'm in, if it doesn't, then my vote is as good as useless therefore, I'm still buying the game day one.

LOL. Good to know as long as there's a bandwagon, it can count on you, whichever way it's going.

Between resellers, refunders and those who flat out didn't buy it...who knows? Guesstimation...

3000ish people played it on Steam yesterday. 180k own it. Maybe 1m console, at the same kind of rate, approximately 20k players? 

FRACTURED said:
3000ish people played it on Steam yesterday. 180k own it. Maybe 1m console, at the same kind of rate, approximately 20k players? 

...and apparently at least 99% of them are in solo offline quick race where there are no bugs. o:)

TonyHam said:
Everyone too busy playing to say if the new patch is a success or not?!
I'll be doing more 100% career mode next week. If I run into a rain transition race I'll certainly relay my experience here. For now I can't comment because I've actually been really lucky with weather during the race and have a massive streak of dry races going.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/132401/ai-still-broken-during-weather-transitions-after-patch-1-13#latest

Depite my reply in that thread I can verify that the AI still does not behave ideally in transitions. They will sometimes come in on the transition lap and pit onto the wrong tyre. If that happens they do end up coming in on the next lap for the correct one so it's better but it's still kinda bleh.

I still think that that is dependent on strategy. I have so far personally not noticed anything weird during transitions.

I dismissed it as that at first, but having experienced it I can confidently say it's not strategy related..

im playing career mode. Barcelona, late rain and not wets so still the same issue here

got caught out this way, pitted for softs then came out into a light rain lap. good thing we can save the game mid way before a pit then choose Inters manually.
in real life the entire management would be roped and dragged a lap or two.

Any news on PS4? This Bug ruins the game for me, come on Codemasters, why you can't fix this bug

Patch 1.09 doesn't included this Bug, so is there chance for a rollback on PS4?

Rocket19 said:
Any news on PS4? This Bug ruins the game for me, come on Codemasters, why you can't fix this bug

Not likely now F1 2018 is just around the corner. Just hope it's fixed for F1 2018 as well as the team mate bug and the safety car and..... Just everything. If these issues still persist with messages of, "It's difficult to locate" or, "We cannot replicate it", then Codies will just have to start their code from scratch rather than porting from the previous game if they're serious about keeping customers and the official licence.

martbloke said:
Not likely now F1 2018 is just around the corner. Just hope it's fixed for F1 2018 as well as the team mate bug and the safety car and..... Just everything.
I will not buy the 2018 halo shit... And btw i'm sure the bug is still in the game if they can't find the code bug in the previous game, well done codemasters

Like most things I find the issues more with shorter distance and less with long distance, there is a need for more balance to the scale of race. Though it is one way to get that one tough trophy of racing extreme race win.. Not that I would still do it, I'm semi assisted sigh!

Rocket19 said:

They're hardly going to fix or patch anything for last years game now, the new one is coming next month. I hope the bug's been sorted for F1 '18 though.