Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2017 - Hot Lap Videos

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys, 

I'd love to see how quick we all get around our favourite tracks - maybe even sharing a setup too! 

Share your videos in this thread of the best Hot Lap that you've done on F12017  B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanHawk1ns said: 
Hey Guys, 

I'd love to see how quick we all get around our favourite tracks - maybe even sharing a setup too! 

Share your videos in this thread of the best Hot Lap that you've done on F12017  B)
In TT right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fastest guy i've ever seen.
Can challenge all the F1 esports drivers easily.
Any other video posted in this thread cannot beat this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDmMQkHqer4
#SarcasmForTheIdiotsHere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanHawk1ns said: 
Hey Guys, 

I'd love to see how quick we all get around our favourite tracks - maybe even sharing a setup too! 

Share your videos in this thread of the best Hot Lap that you've done on F12017  B)
In TT right ?
Any mode - as long as it’s the full lap! We want to see your fastest laps :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jannyg said:
How do you do this?

  • Body is 21 characters too short.
Add some text to explain your video and that should cover the minimum text limit :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All you're going to get is people posting videos about safety car bug and all kinds of other bugs in the game. Fix the CURRENT game and I'm sure you will get some proper videos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coolieboy said:
All you're going to get is people posting videos about safety car bug and all kinds of other bugs in the game. Fix the CURRENT game and I'm sure you will get some proper videos. 
He is an esports coordinator...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In this video there is one of my best lap. I was leading the race (league with 18 participants wheels only, and no assist except the racing lines in corners) and this is also my first win in career. I use a Thrustmaster T300 with the F1 add-on. 
About the setup, i'm sorry but there is a big job behind and I don't want to share it.

https://youtu.be/ldRjluPO9Qw?t=10m24s

https://youtu.be/ldRjluPO9Qw?t=10m24s
GPC - MYTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GpClub said:
In this video there is one of my best lap. I was leading the race (league with 18 participants wheels only, and no assist except the racing lines in corners) and this is also my first win in career. I use a Thrustmaster T300 with the F1 add-on. 
About the setup, i'm sorry but there is a big job behind and I don't want to share it.

https://youtu.be/ldRjluPO9Qw?t=10m24s

https://youtu.be/ldRjluPO9Qw?t=10m24s
GPC - MYTH
Thanks for sharing! Nice win :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I will also share the best lap done during last race in Austria (monday 8th january) from my team mate GPC - Michelive. I report his words: "To make the pole I've done the perfect lap of the season." 
Spoiler: He also won the race.

https://youtu.be/tcRWv9k1YwY

From minute 2:58 there is also the best lap of the race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monaco hotlap in TT( G29...no assists..no wheel add on)


https://youtu.be/nBOTbZLE0CY
Solid effort! Well done. 

Love the feed of you in the corner too :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I did this in an online lobby with my league teammate and we were astonished with my lap time xD

1:34,2 in Russia (with the pad and no assists)
https://youtu.be/WmTCCaz9Q1o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I did this in an online lobby with my league teammate and we were astonished with my lap time xD

1:34,2 in Russia (with the pad and no assists)
https://youtu.be/WmTCCaz9Q1o
A nice quick lap! Thanks for sharing - good time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×