Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 G27 Users on PC PLEASE READ

Again like with 2013 --*MAKE SURE YOU TURN V-SYNC to ON in the options --*  

If you dont you will get that horribly twitchy force feedback.  When it dropped me straight into that introduction I was so worried by it, but then remembered what I had to do for last game.  Then it was fine.
I found turning V-Sync on caused the graphics to stutter badly. The force feedback felt fine for me with it off, until I used a flashback and then it went nuts until I restarted. So I guess I won't be using flashbacks...

BTW I raced F1 2013 with V-sync off too, with no problems. I think the graphics card you're using matters. 
I found turning V-Sync on caused the graphics to stutter badly. The force feedback felt fine for me with it off, until I used a flashback and then it went nuts until I restarted. So I guess I won't be using flashbacks...

BTW I raced F1 2013 with V-sync off too, with no problems. I think the graphics card you're using matters. 

i don't think it's the graphics - except codies have a problem with ATi Cards. I have a hd 7950 and the problem is there in 2012/13. I think it's a logitech problem cause i have a G27 and a DFGT and i have to turn on V-sync with both wheels. Apparently Logitech doesn't give a s**** cos F1 seems to be the only game with the problem, and Codemasters....well they don't get on Logitechs toes to change it....so it's a classic lose lose situation...