Sign in to follow this  

Unsporting Drivers

Hi CodeMasters 

I am sick to the back teeth of people purposely causing crashes, is there a way you can punish the poor sports? Also can I publicly name and shame the poor drivers with links to the crashes? 

So after debating whether or not I should do this I've decided to do it, so here is a list of PS4 gamers who are dirty racers and only race to crash.... 

Jerome78Cool **repeat offender **
Stugaskell89 **repeat offender**
WFS___22
Luisalbendea
KevinV2009
TheMagician79
Raf_1996_

Edit ** add JCB2n1*** to the list of crashers and again same as Jerome78Cool and Stugaskell89 he's a repeat offender 

There's just a few of the names who I've came across since Christmas who have ended my race on more than one occasion, either in battle or waiting until I'm about to lap them them swerve into me. 

Well they can apply something like superlicense point system of FIA .. for a certain number of crashes a driver would be banned for an X amount of days to join or create online lobbies

just a thought 

Hi CodeMasters 

I am sick to the back teeth of people purposely causing crashes, is there a way you can punish the poor sports? Also can I publicly name and shame the poor drivers with links to the crashes? 
And what is naming and shaming gonna do? You think these people will see their names on some list, feel bad and stop? You think people are gonna check up on every player in every lobby and go like "Hm, no, I won't play with this person."

You just look like a crybaby when doing this.

In order to be angry at poor sports intentionally crashing I would need to be able to successfully get online for a race. That's proven to be quite difficult to do.

You can list as many of them as you like, but what's the use. Just giving them a platform if nothing is done about it. Just join a league if you are looking for clean racing.