Sign in to follow this  

ONRUSH: FAQs | Codemasters Blog

Hello Codemasters! Is there any possible chance of On Rush ever getting PlayStation VR support? I know it’s not easy but you guys had so much success with Dirt Rally this game would be revolutionary!

PC Player checking in! Hi, looks great! Please don't hide GBs of race replay data in users/#)$(*#/appdata/.... yada yada thanks again ;)

No split-screen is a mistake guys, will support and buy the game post launch if you add the mode later on :(

The sense of speed is a bit lacking. PLEASE FOCUS ON THIS It is a major selling point. believe me and the community want this game. but sense of speed is a priotity in every racing game. Looks dope! Good luck with the development <3

Would love to get this game, but the no split-screen on the ps4 means it will be a no buy from me.
Sad :(
Online mp is not what i like. Sitting at home on the couch with ya mates/family split-sreen racing with/against the ai is what racing games need.
Ps3 had heaps, ps4 has nothing great, could of been something awesome here... sad ..

I remember when this was all but bmx simulator :)

I know this is probably the thing you hear most often, but it seems like implementing split screen local multiplayer should be a top priority. This would be a contender for game of the year for me if it were included, but with online only I’m afraid I’ll only play until I’ve finished the campaign and then set it aside for good.

Hi, bought a PS4 for the boys for Xmas and Onrush was the game I bought to have some racing fun with them for the rest of the year. What a disappointment when realising today it has no split screen mode...! Probably quite naiv but I trully thought this is a given. However, the boys like it but I feel you need to come up with an update in 2019...