Sign in to follow this  

2018 beta

They will say when they accept applications for the beta.
Nothing is confirmed, but I would guess they would continue what they did last year which means closed beta.

Probably. Probably. Soon™.

Also, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Before they get the community involved, they have to ship some YouTubers over to Birmingham so they can test the game, film some nonsensical toss, and tell us how passionate CM really are and that there are a boatload of great ideas floating about which may or may not be integrated into the next game.

Also the handling is so much better and career mode is better than last year. Don't forget to like and subscribe!

Also, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Before they get the community involved, they have to ship some YouTubers over to Birmingham so they can test the game, film some nonsensical toss, and tell us how passionate CM really are and that there are a boatload of great ideas floating about which may or may not be integrated into the next game.

Also the handling is so much better and career mode is better than last year. Don't forget to like and subscribe!
Well, bugs aside, this game IS a thousand times better than 2016 in pretty much every aspect.

Well, bugs aside, this game IS a thousand times better than 2016 in pretty much every aspect.
I’d agree but this game is so littered with bugs it’s ruined the core experience 

If you put bugs aside, there's sh*tton of awesome games out there. If you put bugs and glitches aside, Daikatana is a brilliant piece of software. But it isn't, since you can't just put bugs side and forget about them. Especially when they influence core game mechanics like the infamous McLaren engine bug.

If you put bugs aside, there's sh*tton of awesome games out there. If you put bugs and glitches aside, Daikatana is a brilliant piece of software. But it isn't, since you can't just put bugs side and forget about them. Especially when they influence core game mechanics like the infamous McLaren engine bug.
Even without bugs and glitches, Daikatana isn't even remotely good.

I love how you say 'ship some youtubers over' as if they're slaves lmao

Well they are bunch of yes people to get a free copy. 
Absolutely. I watch some of their content, but always remember to use Adblocker :)

"Well, bugs aside..." LOL!

"If you look past the flaws & just enjoy it for what it is, it's great!" I've seen that contradictory 'defense' of dysfunctional games more times than I can count.

"As long as you have no standards, it's great! 10/10!!"

So, if we just ignore the odor, taste, texture, & contents of feces, then we can convince ourselves it actually makes for delicious meals?

Operator1 said:

"Well, bugs aside..." LOL!

"If you look past the flaws & just enjoy it for what it is, it's great!" I've seen that contradictory 'defense' of dysfunctional games more times than I can count.

"As long as you have no standards, it's great! 10/10!!"

So, if we just ignore the odor, taste, texture, & contents of feces, then we can convince ourselves it actually makes for delicious meals?

Only if the delicious meals are Chicken Dinners.

"If you look past the flaws & just enjoy it for what it is, it's great!" - actually applies to PUBG, in my own personal opinion. Though its their first go after all, Codies had many bites of the apple, no surprise more than a few have given up.

In a nut shell is there any ps4 f1 2018 beta testing this year,

my my account linked to beta testing is banned or it must be ,because I cannot logged in ,only thing that comes up is brand new account ,

it it seems forums are getting pretty toxic and although I don't post any bad stuff  it seems you can get banned for absolutly anything nowadays and they don't have the decency to email you the whys or what's ,

what at I have found out is there is one abuse on my old account ,( is that for taking time out and reporting that the dirt rally find a league function was broken for over a month ) funny old world we now live in .

senna94f1 said:
it it seems forums are getting pretty toxic and although I don't post any bad stuff  it seems you can get banned for absolutly anything nowadays and they don't have the decency to email you the whys or what's ,

Absolutly true as I experienced myself last year, as I was accused for flaming support

senna94f1 said:

my my account linked to beta testing is banned or it must be ,because I cannot logged in ,only thing that comes up is brand new account ,

what at I have found out is there is one abuse on my old account ,( is that for taking time out and reporting that the dirt rally find a league function was broken for over a month ) funny old world we now live in .
Hi @senna94f1, we replied to your post here asking for more information about your issue: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/324414/#Comment_324414

We've taken a look at your old account, and it appears to all be in working order this end. Would you mind sending over a screenshot via Private Message of what you see when you log in?

We're awaiting your Private Message :).

With regards to beta testing, we have some news on that that we'll be putting out shortly!

senna94f1 said:

Hi @senna94f1, we replied to your post here asking for more information about your issue: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/324414/#Comment_324414

We've taken a look at your old account, and it appears to all be in working order this end. Would you mind sending over a screenshot via Private Message of what you see when you log in?

We're awaiting your Private Message :).

With regards to beta testing, we have some news on that that we'll be putting out shortly!
Hopefully this year I’ll be chosen :o

On an unrelated note, I just noticed F1 2017 game QA branches (on Steam) did get an update about a week ago... Probably because the game is getting a free-weekend on Steam. Most likely because of the season launch. I don't expect another patch though.
EDIT: Although... I managed to get some other... well, INTERESTING stuff. I'll see about that later.

Anyway, let's hope beta news will come soon.