Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 4 - v1.8 [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

CMMcBabe said:
For people not getting the achievement/trophy popping, can I get your PSN id/Steam name/Gamertag please?  Please say which platform.  We will see if we can see a reason why.

Have any of you seen a weekly reward screen recently?
PSN ID: TaurusTheBlack
And yes, I received rewards for competing in last week's event.

bonjour , le trophée saveur de la semaine ne pop toujours pas au tableau des classements malgré le fait de courir le deux évènements hebdomadaire de la semaine à la suite  La  réparation annoncée dans le patch 1.06 ne fonctionne pas. GAMERTAG: christophe257  plate forme PS4

Cordialement

Bonjour CMMcBabe 

Voici mon ID psn --->RAGEMATIC 

Je joue sur Playstation 4 et je n'arrive pas a obtenir le trophée  *saveur de la semaine* malgré la dernière mise a jour.

merci

CMMcBabe said:
For people not getting the achievement/trophy popping, can I get your PSN id/Steam name/Gamertag please?  Please say which platform.  We will see if we can see a reason why.

Hi, 
PSN ID: I-Tic-I / platform: PS4
Thanks 

PSN ID: Gikoma

The trophy also did not pop for me, I did receive the rewards for completing the weekly events.

D-A-N_S-I-M-O-N on ps4. I've seen the reward screen every week and even the past 2 weeks since the patch came out. still no flavour of the week. nobody has earned the trophy since 12/6/17 still. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6199-dirt-4/38-flavour-of-the-week . I will do it one more week and then im giving up until I see that somebody else has actually earned the trophy. being told that it's fixed when it hasn't been is just a false sense of hope that made this even more frustrating.

Thanks for the names, we are looking into this to figure out why it is not working in retail situations.

I’m also in the same boat, done both rallys both weeks and got the rewards screens and still no trophy pop. 

PS4:   humpalotj

CMMcBabe said:
Thanks for the names, we are looking into this to figure out why it is not working in retail situations.
my psn id: SLAyER_0307 and I bought it on psn store.

CMMcBabe said:
I'm sure we all got reward screen after completing weekly events, the only problem is with the trophy.

It's not popping at all. Kinda strange.

I have the same issue with the flavour of the week trophy on ps4. Completed two weekly events in two consecutive weeks and the trophy didn't pop. According to psnprofiles.com no one else got the trophy either. The last person got it on dec 6th.

My PSN-ID: cm_garry

PSN ID christophe257      PLATEFORME PS4        trophee saveur de la semaine impossible a obtenir                                                                                       Cordialement,            

CMMcBabe said:

PSN ID: VJ216Pro

Thanks...

Bonjour, trophée saveur de la semaine non tombé ,ecran recompense hebdomadaire ok
Id psn: onefabplay sur ps4

Sure you are 'looking into it'. But can you also fix it? That would be nice. 
Not trying to hate, but this is not good for a game that is less then one year old.

(Probably doesn't change anything for you guys, but I will not buy a Codemasters game anytime soon.)

I'm having a problem where the final Rallycross event will not load. When I try to start the first event (Portugal), it just sits there at the loading screen. I let it sit for ~10 minutes once to make sure it wasn't just me being impatient, but it seems that it's just stuck. Help?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'm having a problem where the final Rallycross event will not load. When I try to start the first event (Portugal), it just sits there at the loading screen. I let it sit for ~10 minutes once to make sure it wasn't just me being impatient, but it seems that it's just stuck. Help?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
If you are on PC, verify the integrity of the files.

Right click the game in your library, Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Sure you are 'looking into it'. But can you also fix it? That would be nice. 
Not trying to hate, but this is not good for a game that is less then one year old.

(Probably doesn't change anything for you guys, but I will not buy a Codemasters game anytime soon.)

I completely agree with this. The game is like 8-9 months old and it already seems like they're dis-interested with this game already. Such a shame as I massively enjoyed DiRT 2&3 and also enjoying DiRT rally. This game i haven't enjoyed anywhere near as much as the others, It's such a massive grind and this flavour of the week trophy i making me hate the game even more. RIP codemasters

bonjour.              Une simple question codemaster , travaillez vous sur le bug du trophy saveur de la semaine? Ou dois je revendre le jeu  maintenant?? car ca fait 3 mois que l'on attend !! Je voudrais une réponse cordialement

I played the events of the week of dirt 4, and aconquista nothing of dripping in the ps4 .... definitely you are going to repair this pach 1.06 that affirmed that would be solved?

the bug i found is in the your stage tracks; corners repeat way too often if i drive another left4 over crest thru dip right 5 left 2 on wales ima pull my hair out

the bug i found is in the your stage tracks; corners repeat way too often if i drive another left4 over crest thru dip right 5 left 2 on wales ima pull my hair out
That's not a bug; it's RNG.