Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 4 - v1.8 [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

Hi guys, I need help!

I've been competing for weeks in the weekly world championship races. Two days ago the game does not allow me to restart the test. I'm on PC, and there I used to give the mouse right click to display the menu to restart the test, but two days ago when I pressed it, it does not do anything and I can not restart the test. I tried another mouse, with the steering wheel, with the keyboard, but nothing, it does not work. Before I put a twit with a video where it is seen.

https://twitter.com/G2Nestor/status/973928401143726081

I also have not been getting the Flavour of the Week trophy, despite doing the weekly events every week since the patch. It has not dropped.
Only trophy I have left to get the Platinum.

PSN: ELLIOT_1

It's 20th March and PS4 version is still 1.06.
Flavour of the Week is unobtainable since 6th Decemember. I hope new patch makes it pop for everyone who already completed requirements for this trophy while it was broken.

czKIRA said:
It's 20th March and PS4 version is still 1.06.
Flavour of the Week is unobtainable since 6th Decemember. I hope new patch makes it pop for everyone who already completed requirements for this trophy while it was broken.
I'm also in the same, the funniest thing for me is missing this trophy.

Well, i hope there's a patch soon, that will actually fix this trophy glitch & hopefully i get platinum on this game.

Otherwise i'll be sad to give up on Codemasters games.

I also heard, there's a lot of gamers that gave up buying Codemasters games for the fact that devs are not helping/listening the community, i don't know if this is just rumours, but if it's true, that's bad news, guys. 

We might just wait for nothing.  :/

I still don´t get it... It´s only logical to assume some sort of lab test has been done succesfully on "flavour of the week" before releasing this patch, yet it doesn´t unlock for anyone. Is there something we can do to try to replicate in our homes the conditions of this test ? I mean should we try one event, 2 events, all events at once, every week, skip one week ? is it date sensitive ? do we need to do something on racenet/dirt website ourselves ? Please we are completely in the dark in here and the silence only make it more frustrating. I can try any combination of things and report back the results, is that helpful ?  Thanks !

This is ridiculous, fix the damn Flavour of the Week! If you dont care I dont care either buying new CM games! I'm a admin of DC-SimRacing.nl with almost 400 members and we organise online league with F1, Project CARS 2, GTSport, Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom DTM on PS4 and PC. I guess we skipp the F1 game :)

This is ridiculous, fix the damn Flavour of the Week! If you dont care I dont care either buying new CM games! I'm a admin of DC-SimRacing.nl with almost 400 members and we organise online league with F1, Project CARS 2, GTSport, Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom DTM on PS4 and PC. I guess we skipp the F1 game :)
I totally agree with you, but what can we do? We already waited long enough and nothing changed.

They said it was fixed, we find out it wasn't.

If they release another patch that actually fix this glitch, we should appreciate the effort, if not, it's simple. Don't buy other games.

Codemasters next release: Onrush!

Hey all, just to keep you updated - we're currently investigating the issues with the Flavour of the Week trophy, and will keep you updated as we go along. 

Hey all, just to keep you updated - we're currently investigating the issues with the Flavour of the Week trophy, and will keep you updated as we go along. 
We hope this is solved, a game like dirt can not go through, it's a shame and frustration for the players, that we enjoy this game.

I hope so, otherwise it will be a BIG dissapointment.

bonjours christinaMc         Merci de nous tenir au courant pour le trophy saveur de la semaine car ca fait bientot 4 mois que l ont attends. 

Thanks for breaking the silence Christina, for the record I do have hope in you guys, it´s clear to me none of this was intentional, you tried to make it work, I wouldn´t be putting so much effort into it if I perceived any bad intentions... So I thank you, Neil and everyone kind enough to keep us updated.

Hi all,

We've just pushed live the latest patch for DiRT 4! You can expect to find the below updated:

- Clubs leaderboards crashing is fixed

- Point awarded in Clubs are now shown correctly

- Community Event rewards will now always correctly be awarded

- Flavour of the Week achievement/trophy works again

As usual, please let us know if you've seen anything that has slipped through the cracks. :) 

Thanks,
Christina
it does not work with the trophy flavor of the week .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Well, still nothing and no further updates about a patch. Shame on you CM.... Last weeks there was a bug in Project CARS 2 and GTSport and they immediately patched the bugs out of the game, WHITIN ONE WEEK!! This is already taking 4 months its just sad and ridiculous!

Looking at psnprofiles.com it seems someone did get this trophy the other day.
PSN: mazvem
So maybe this has something to do with the servers not registering the weekly events.

Now there are two users on psnprofiles who got this trophy..does it really work? Someone please confirm it

There's someone on psnprofiles forum that explains how to properly get this trophy.

The user who got this trophy played the first event in 2/3 days, not in the same day, to give time for servers to register times (that's what i've heard)

So, don't try to finnish the even in one day, try and play for 2 or 3 days. Then next week do the same.

Good luck, guys!

@TigerGeo Well the weekly events can only be done in one go, so you cant take a break and do another stage a other day.. so i dont really understand what you say about "try and play for 2, 3 days"...

Hello,
I encounter that game crashes more often while loading competition stages (daily, weekly, etc..). The stage does not load, I can here the music but that's all, nothing else happens. I have to kill the Dirt4 process to get out of the game.
When I launch again the game, I can't play the stage because it's marked as DNF. Not very funny when it happened in weekly challenge, Of course, now I can't play it anymore, it's no more on board...      

a friend told me that he only got the trophy when he completed without receiving a penalty even ... I will caprichar this week and come back to get the trophy

So, guys, I got the trophy yesterday, whoever wants to prove Luiz-Sergio-88 is my ID on PSN ... it was simpler than it sounds. First you do not have to complete the 2 weekly events, I completed only 1 and the trophy came. Second: penalty, you can not receive a penalty even during the 6 steps of the weekly event. When I completed only (of the 2 possible) without receiving penalty, I won the trophy. Just do not try to run as fast as you can. Remember that the most important thing is not to receive penalty, so do not hit, slow down. I was just above Tier 3, and I'm not very skilled, I was even surprised, because I thought I would be just above Tier 4, I even imagined that I would be below Tier 4. So that's it, guys, hug!

So, guys, I got the trophy yesterday, whoever wants to prove Luiz-Sergio-88 is my ID on PSN ... it was simpler than it sounds. First you do not have to complete the 2 weekly events, I completed only 1 and the trophy came. Second: penalty, you can not receive a penalty even during the 6 steps of the weekly event. When I completed only (of the 2 possible) without receiving penalty, I won the trophy. Just do not try to run as fast as you can. Remember that the most important thing is not to receive penalty, so do not hit, slow down. I was just above Tier 3, and I'm not very skilled, I was even surprised, because I thought I would be just above Tier 4, I even imagined that I would be below Tier 4. So that's it, guys, hug!

When you talk about penalty, is hitting the car to a point that is destroyed and that to repair pass from the penalty margin?As you say you won the trophy if you have to finish the 6 steps and wait for the week to finish to get the trophy, it's strange.